albs

M

Mavl

Originally posted by poppamies
what i mean is taht albs can, manage 1-2fg vs 1-2 fg, and yes, i think u need to get something to counter the insta CC.
Insta CC to one of ur chars, dunno to witch one tho.
But i just tryed to tell u taht u are not that gimped as u seem to think urselves.

Try playing an earth theur for example, the incarnation of alb uberness. U will pwn!

EDIT: I wonder how many of them ub3r pwnz0rs are there on Camlann ^^

Q

Qte Eth

u better play mentalism mentalist -ull feel uberness of Hib

T

Trinilim

oh for petes sake not another 'Y U Z3RG?! U S00K C4US3 U Z3RG!' thread..

You zerg too

ass

:kissit:

K

Kobold

mids zerg
hibs zerg
albs zerg more, cauase they are so feckin gimped bwahhaha :eek:

But seriously, we had a good balanced fg of guildies yesterday and was up for some rvr to get some rps. Some just got from emain and as usual albs totaly outnumbered both hibs and mids. So we decided to go odins......guess what happened?....big alb zerg in odins aswell....you idiots have to stop be so feckin many mkay? Where we supposed to RvR now with albs (ants?) colonies all over the place, lets set the limit to one child per famely or sumthing like in china :p

L

lofff

alb baseline whines are overpowered, put em on theurg earth path and cabby's pet path instead.

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by old.Eternal[EW]
mids zerg
hibs zerg
albs zerg more, cauase they are so feckin gimped bwahhaha :eek:

But seriously, we had a good balanced fg of guildies yesterday and was up for some rvr to get some rps. Some just got from emain and as usual albs totaly outnumbered both hibs and mids. So we decided to go odins......guess what happened?....big alb zerg in odins aswell....you idiots have to stop be so feckin many mkay? Where we supposed to RvR now with albs (ants?) colonies all over the place, lets set the limit to one child per famely or sumthing like in china :p
And so what ? More albs - more rps for you. Just err... use mad skilzz and tictacs :)

K

Kobold

Originally posted by old.Sko

And so what ? More albs - more rps for you. Just err... use mad skilzz and tictacs :)

Think I'll order an anteater :p

Users who are viewing this thread