Albs you suck :p

F

Fafnir

Me shaman and Rood a healer killed a reaver, friar, and infil. Then the healer died, and i lured 2 infils into a guard ambush, silly buggers :) Guards just hiding behind a tree. Then i rezz the healer. We rest up and out comes theese 3 with another 5 kills healer again and start to bodycamp. Weeee we owned a shaman and healer. We so ubzor now we gonna camp them. :p Silly buggers. And you even killed Cerbie the cutest dwarf in our realm. :(

/jk.

PS. Indiana you look like a girl wearing that circlet. :D Well a pwitty girly.

M

mid.Bashir

ever had a robed man sitting on your back??? I had :/

Got nightmares ever since *sniffle*

K

korax_

healers hit harder then zerkers!
Atleast lvl 50 healers hit harder then lvl 5 zerkers... I think

O

old.Jeriraa

Originally posted by korax_
healers hit harder then zerkers!
Atleast lvl 50 healers hit harder then lvl 5 zerkers... I think

If you compare cap damage then they hit for about the same.

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Pfft, Fafnir sucks too. I kileld you at Notts last week, when you killed a necro that had just left the keep I knew you had to be around somewhere so I found you.

MoC4tehwin!!1

Shame them two shadowblades killed me shortly after, but I took great delight out of frying your ass :p

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by old.SadonTheGrey
Pfft, Fafnir sucks too. I kileld you at Notts last week, when you killed a necro that had just left the keep I knew you had to be around somewhere so I found you.

MoC4tehwin!!1

Shame them two shadowblades killed me shortly after, but I took great delight out of frying your ass :p
/points at the scout that got in a 734 crit shot on me there. :p And i was out of end for the slam :(

Z

zlair

who the hell r u ?

edit: Doh, Prydwen :p (some1 plz erase Prydwen from BW ? - its not like their any interesting at all ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread