ALBS -Thidranki .. getting boring now.

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
You guys zerg too much, one second your zerging Mids all the way back to there keep, then you turn and zerg Hibs all the way back to the portal keep .. come on .. seriously this is boring .. having absolutly no fun at all being a solo blademaster .. even the infil's run around with a buddy or two and even then i get another add by a scout or two .. wtf!
Keep it up and you'll find 50 albs in Thid with only 10 mids and 5 hibs to fight

septic

Fledgling Freddie
Jorof said:
Keep it up and you'll find 50 albs in Thid with only 10 mids and 5 hibs to fight

Feels like that already...A /who Thid revealed 51 Albs

Cant you Mids start a BD army or something? Would be funny if out else :clap:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
i rather take the BD army then the 6 - 10 sb's that was camping MB a few nights ago at 3 am in the morning :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
funny how many reavers around also .. fotm people , funny mincers running around , insta stunning , mezzing then running to get help. I wont even bother commenting the inf/scout zerg ;>

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie
hmm.

So u meen that mids dont zerg to?
They have camped apk to, but i agree i hate when albs is camping mpk ore hpk.
But dont say that befor u know the hole thrue :mad:

:sex:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Ctuchik said:
i rather take the BD army then the 6 - 10 sb's that was camping MB a few nights ago at 3 am in the morning :)

6-10 sbs camping mb ? I find that hard to believe when I do /who Shadowblade Thidranki and only 4-6 names pop usually

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
Coldbeard said:
6-10 sbs camping mb ? I find that hard to believe when I do /who Shadowblade Thidranki and only 4-6 names pop usually

The others are anon :eek7:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Coldbeard said:

not when i was having a bad night sleep and decided to make a quick run to thid at 3 am in the morning.. was 6 and up to 10 sb's on MB from time to time using a spiritmaster as bait. and yes i acually did count them when i was having a dirtnap after my poor friar got backstabbed by 5 of em at once while the rest of the SB zerg popped to kill off the merc and the mincer... was giggeling then when i remembered all the mib bitching about alb stealth zerging...

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
shockingly its so true im afraid, as an ex alb from thid, im now a hib , been a mid too. And tbh, im quite ashamed of myself after actually feeling what its like to be on one of the ""lesser"" realms now in thid. Although we held some bloody good valiant fights yesterday, there is just wayyyy to many albs, most of which come in a massive gank squad chasing you back to your portal keep, and yes i used to do it too, although a lot of times i was also calling for people to go back to ck and stop camping too. Not saying i want it easy, god forbid, but playing NS atm, i can kill but its pretty much insta death for me after i do as theres 20 other albs in the imediate area, sending pets after me and god knows what <btw when if ever will they fix that , soddin pets uncovering u after stealth grrrr>. And mids do it too btw, not saying hibs dont have the occasional zerg hehe, cos when they have ck they do, but the other 2 realms can muster the same numbers.

Oh well :p

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
I want respect

As i already said im running round solo with my BM, Ruuunaway and as i've said you albs zerg too much .. but when you zerg me i generally look for the smallest easiest kill to get normally the sorc that mezzes me first :p
Tbh the first guy i target gets 2 shotted, if not then he's left with virtually no health by that time i've been hit by 15 different people and dead myself. But once you rezzed the sorc or whatever, dont /rude or /taunt spam me :(
After all i have completed a near impossible task, givfe respect.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Jorof said:
As i already said im running round solo with my BM, Ruuunaway and as i've said you albs zerg too much .. but when you zerg me i generally look for the smallest easiest kill to get normally the sorc that mezzes me first :p
Tbh the first guy i target gets 2 shotted, if not then he's left with virtually no health by that time i've been hit by 15 different people and dead myself. But once you rezzed the sorc or whatever, dont /rude or /taunt spam me :(
After all i have completed a near impossible task, givfe respect.

pfff, who wants respect from those silly albs ;p

Chronictank

FH is my second home
does give me a warm feeling when i manage to drop 2 or 3 with my sb b4 they get me tho :)
unbuffed is rather liberating :D

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
If u don't like the alb zerg, try avoiding ck, ab, mb, and mb - mpk route. Other areas don't receive that much attention, only hb occasionally.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Sauruman said:
If u don't like the alb zerg, try avoiding ck, ab, mb, and mb - mpk route. Other areas don't receive that much attention, only hb occasionally.

or just "if you dont like the albzerg , dont play daoc" .. fits better ;P

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
often there's too many albs and not enough mids to go around :(

unless the mids/hibs have the keep and then it often seems there's not enough albs and too many mids/hibs...

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Sauruman said:

thats like saying if you dont like mobs dont PvE... unfortunately like mobs the albs are everywhere...

case in point i had a mincer down to 5% and then got bum rushed in the trees by 15 albs who then proceeded to corpse jump and spam /laugh at me.. ohh yes very brave 15 vs 1 unbuffed Valewalker.. can see why albs are shit at RvR now... they have it easy mode for RvR all they do is turn up follow zerg cap thid... ive actually had to work for my Rp's in Thid.. feel sorry for albs really.. breeding nothing but clueless zergers.

polza

Loyal Freddie
Jorof said:
You guys zerg too much, one second your zerging Mids all the way back to there keep, then you turn and zerg Hibs all the way back to the portal keep

tbh the only way 2 avoid it is to either play alt come back l8z albs dont like no1 2 kill or find a bard and roam apk-ab more even fights till you kill to many.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
zerging doesnt bother me too much tbh, easily avoidable if u stay off mainline routes and water is youre friend.
Bug abusing twats however do, been seeing this repeatedly from the same people such as Tuomola and Injun, aswell as others. But i guess standards are different for different people, win at all costs ey :)

But there is light at the end of the tunnel
/mil to Daikini Buffed but noones perfect
Murren unbuffed pala had some nice fights shame most end with adds
Zilf the only unbuffed solo inf in thidranki :D

oh yeh the proof
Note: this is using /stick and /face before styles and eventually mouslook towards the end out of frustration
sshot068.jpg

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
When you albs find your balls and come out solo, i'll be waiting .. been steam rolled too many times tonight and had enough.
Duo'ing Infil's Mr and Miss venom or whatever .. you see me running up and /hug spam me, ok wasn't expecting 2 of you but dont fecking kite me and get the other to garrote .. that is lame, you both clearly sc'd shit and there is 2 of you, fight with honor, like i do .. :worthy:

Pfy

Fledgling Freddie
I've always taken being ganked, steamrolled etc as part of the game but I must admit it is becoming somewhat boring now.

Couldn't step out of the PK last night for Albs camping it and then when they weren't I'd get to mb to be jumped by more infils than I'd like.

Not everyone is all twinked and some of us have to use either shop or free armour. I mean I have enough difficulties 1 on 1 but being zerged repeatidly is infuriating.

I appreciate it's simply due to numbers and no matter how much whinging there is that'll never change, I can't ask people not to go to Thidranki as it's their game too, but PLEASE don't just camp the PK and kill people pretty much still RS.

On a side note. Attacked a few hibbies yesterday (say 4 or 5 times) and only once did I get ganked by the audience, the rest of the time I was left until the person I was fighting was either nearly dead (and then of course killed) or I was.

Anyhow, not much point to this post but to relieve some frustration.

Well done hibbies.

Yunio

Fledgling Freddie
Well.. if you want a good fight try out my avalonian armsman Bobie =) I always run around alone, ( cant help that people add though ) and try to find some fun fights.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
im normally about, generally dont pop if there is more than one person. Unbuffed i dont really risk taking on more than 2 people :)

Tanqal

Fledgling Freddie
I must agree here, there are way too many albs compared to hibs and mids :/.

I like to think that I solo. But taking a trip from apk to mtk/mb can hardly be called a solo run. There are albs everywhere between mb and mtk.

Last night was really bad, I got rolled over countless times by mids who was struggling to stay together and counter the massive numbers of alb’s. Wasn’t very fun for me, but I can’t really blame you guys :)

Think i got one fight vs you pfy just before the alb zerg rolled over you and the rest of the mids.

I now spend most of my time between hpk and hb, and I have been lucky to find a few good fights there.

Best thing about last night was watching the alb Onestab(think that’s his name) vs some SB who’s name I didn’t catch. I think the SB died first with Onestab a second later, nice fight guys :)

And sorry to the skald I attacked the same time as an Inf popped on him, And again outside Mtk where he was running after the albs who was camping mtk.

In alb’s defense I must say that I do see a fair number of albs trying to either solo or run in mini grps. However it must get rather boring after a while, since another bunch of albs won’t allow mids to even leave mpk. :twak:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
there really are albs all over thid, so even tho some of them try to solo there is always some realmmate nearby that urges to "help out" when there is a fight. I dont know whats up with those damn lameass scouts and minstrels , if they get jumped they either kite all the way till they meet some inf or the zerg to help them or mincer stun mezz you and waits till his realmmates comes , such lame behaviour.. and its happened lots of times lately .. shame on you!

Cynical

Fledgling Freddie
albs are like mindless sheep, ive played with albs a few times, u just run fowards and they follow. they have no mind of their own and they just stand around waiting for someone to make the first move..i suppose they dont want to damage there uber 1337 twinked sc or something like that. but saying that, its the same in all the other realms u just move fowards and they follow u..get a mind of ur own :twak:

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
well all i can say is that i also hate the alb hoard ... the fookers ;)
however there are some nice peeps in thid as well ...ye should haf been there when we set up an xp group with all 3 realms, the pally you see was just after dingen 25 ...thats when darker thoughts came xD

also jsut to the left was a BD and some troll tank with the looks that could kill ... :wij: :flame:

edit : ok apparently im too stupid to be able to load a screenshot :/ and help ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom