albs suck

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
how can people use and abuse someone, my GF was playing my toons (she did play is now quitting due to the behaviour if soliri and the ml7 riad)

i had played the 2 toons (meant to be in main grp 2) till 9pm from 6:20 i helped people get faction getting shuntted from grp to grp while not getting faction for my cleric who was keeping grps alive using BoL and BoF, when i had to go at 9pm i said do you want me to ask my GF to play my toons (and said it your choice but buffs needs credit and mdk is your only ice wizzy) they said sure with in 20 mins of me leaving they had started aggro on my GF i feel that albs should help each other not make people cry in RL

so cheers albs

and if you run a riad dont leave saying i have to go and take all the drops (or not included for second lotto)

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Zeus wasnt her fault tbh.

I was grped with you/her most of the raid, what you shouldve done was explained properly as to what she had to do before heading off to the pub, as it stood, we didnt know she didnt get credit until doing Shaitan's which was the last grp step & that was at bout 12am, it was asked repeativly if all have credit for 7.2.

dont take this as a flame, Im just tired of being accused over petty things
but do hope it was a good night last night :p

Worfen

Fledgling Freddie
zeusmdk said:
so cheers albs

Can understand if you are upset, but don't u think it's a bit out there to blame all the albs? I know for a fact that there are a bunch of friendly, helpful albs :p

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
zeusmdk said:
so cheers albs

Can't see what i have done to you, doubt we've ever talked in game. Which most likely goes for a lot of other albs whom you are aiming at.....

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
might be better saying "the albs on my ml7 raid suck" rather than aiming at EVERYONE

though technically you could blame yourself a bit leaving your poor girlfriend to play in an ml7 raid with a bunch of veteran gamers who've got little patience for even genuine newbies (there are nice veteran gamers and there are "ffs how come you don't know that???!??!?!" veteran gamers).

Did you explain to them that your gf would be playing and wasn't hugely up to speed? Poor lass - shoulda taken her down the pub instead and left them to rot without pbaoe ;)

Chopke

Fledgling Freddie
Reminded me of when my bf had to sprint from the keyboard while in emain. He had just gotten in a nice, high rr group, was at amg with enemy's inc when I had to grab his sorc's rains... no time to explain, and not very used to playing with his character. There I was...

Luckily we got whiped so fast, I hope nobody noticed :s I didn't cry tho... he did a little..

;)

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
soz im a bad alb for not being there ;(

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
zeusmdk said:
how can people use and abuse someone, my GF was playing my toons (she did play is now quitting due to the behaviour if soliri and the ml7 riad)

i had played the 2 toons (meant to be in main grp 2) till 9pm from 6:20 i helped people get faction getting shuntted from grp to grp while not getting faction for my cleric who was keeping grps alive using BoL and BoF, when i had to go at 9pm i said do you want me to ask my GF to play my toons (and said it your choice but buffs needs credit and mdk is your only ice wizzy) they said sure with in 20 mins of me leaving they had started aggro on my GF i feel that albs should help each other not make people cry in RL

so cheers albs

and if you run a riad dont leave saying i have to go and take all the drops (or not included for second lotto)

seems u let play ur gf much, u let play her on an ml8 raid which was leaded by shanessa 2, and ur gf didnt have had any clue how 2 buff ppl.

U SIR SUX, instead 2 explain ur gf what she have 2 do u come 2 fh and whine about albs, r u silly or just redarted? :D

Marc

FH is my second home
Matmardigan said:
seems u let play ur gf much, u let play her on an ml8 raid which was leaded by shanessa 2, and ur gf didnt have had any clue how 2 buff ppl.

U SIR SUX, instead 2 explain ur gf what she have 2 do u come 2 fh and whine about albs, r u silly or just redarted? :D

ok, now i know english isnt your native tongue, but what are you actually trying to say? You are slagging someone off because their gf doesnt know how to buff?

pmsl

rofl

lmao

Ive heard it all now :rolleyes:

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
ok, now i know english isnt your native tongue, but what are you actually trying to say? You are slagging someone off because their gf doesnt know how to buff?

pmsl

rofl

lmao

plz be quiet u git, im talkin about him not his gf. Its his fault if he dont get steps/iteams or whatever if he let play his gf which dont know the game well.

Eraser

Loyal Freddie
Marc said:
/snip
/random brabble

pmsl

rofl

lmao

you know marc, maybe consider not throwing in your two cents worth EVERYWHERE!

on topic: i agree with our mighty mod flim ;)

Duvelken

Loyal Freddie
Matmardigan said:

who's the redart here? :drink: :twak:

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:

U SIR GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT
it was ml4 not ml8 and she was OOC that why she could not bufff you PHOOOOOL she only took over when the connection i had while out of the house kept LDING me till i got back and when ever she play my toons i allways ask peeps frist

and she could out play, out class, out move you any day (so stop being insultive and grow up)

and as for silly or redarted well i dont think ill reply bar to say i would call you a plank but that would insult the iq of the wood

ps she has her own account and dose play her self

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
and ok yes i should abls that bitch and whine so much at people suck

please note its a game that people PLAY for FUN

so my appologise for say albs suck when i should have siad

SOME ALBION’S SUCK (IE THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE HOW MAKE OTHER’S UPSET/ANGRY)

and i do mean sorry as iknow there are a lot of nice albs out there there must be

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
zeusmdk said:

so cheers albs

What's a RIAD ? :kissit:

bryano

Fledgling Freddie
I was in the ml7 grp with my cleric Willemien.

After we got faction of all 4 it was asked often if all got faction and no1 told they didnt.
After we did 3 trail's Zeusmdk gf told "He I dont have 7.2 done".
As we had to wait for a trail to reset we went to pull for faction and as it was getting late and Zeusmdk gf told us to go on with the trails we did.

Youself asked if it was oke to let her play while you went to the pub witch in my eye's is playing afk. but we never left faction on purpus but only becose we tought all got it.

So my advice as there are ml7-groups all the time. Join 1 you can play youreself and don't flaime us or upset youre gf if something go's wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom