Albs still need more skills?

Littlle Git

Fledgling Freddie
2 scouts and an inf all unbuffed have killed the same fg of mids trying to take the ck today 3 times. Pls mids, get some more skills :twak:

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Thid is a sandbox for people to try out stuff in, if you want good players try the end game

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Littlle Git said:
2 scouts and an inf all unbuffed have killed the same fg of mids trying to take the ck today 3 times. Pls mids, get some more skills :twak:

Maybe this fg has zero shield tanks and so 2 scouts assisting kill all Oo? along with the CK guards ofc

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Staffzor said:
Maybe this fg has zero shield tanks and so 2 scouts assisting kill all Oo? along with the CK guards ofc
Aye, i stopped a ck atempt by albs with a hunter, took out the healing classes first then worked my way down. Its not hard, sometimes guards can be enough for a fg, seen it alot of times sitting on the battlement. :)

Khazar

Fledgling Freddie
Staffzor said:

aye, thats all, the post finished :m00:

Logan5

Fledgling Freddie
It was guard pops really .. scouts were generally easy to mez but we just didn't have the right set-up for take ... and only one of us could use ram ..lol

The guards at CK hit damn hard tbh and take a player down too fast ...

Teknoid

Fledgling Freddie
Littlle Git said:
LOL, so hiding in CK, against a cloth wearing public Middie team, 1shot = kill to player. wow, u are god like!
Now lets see of those same 3 players can do the same job defending a keep in emain when they reach level 50!

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
you dont want to know how many people defend ck when we have it, ive defended by myself or just with 1 other person helping me countless times and kept albs away, once held 2fg albs off ck with a healer and a RM on a 3am raid, took 3 hours for them to take it. also defended with my shaman on its own and once killed a fg in 2 dots. its no big deal that the keep attackers can get their asses whooped, the people defending can always run into safety.

btw mids have usually got nothing but tanks lately and dont know how to use a ram :p

Frairtuk

Fledgling Freddie
what amel said, long time ago i defended the keep solo just by buffing the lord/guards and dishing out some heals, i did have to run around a lot and heal my self but not bad considering it was at least 5-6 of them.

They did eventualy find me and in desperation I leaped dramaticaly off the edge of the tower, only to find my self in a large gooey mess on the floor shortly afterwards and then feeling the burnt of /laugh and /rude's they sent my way :touch:

meh i talk to much...anyway:
attacking = Hard
Defending = Easier

Tuk

bigjackriper

Banned
Teknoid said:
LOL, so hiding in CK, against a cloth wearing public Middie team, 1shot = kill to player. wow, u are god like!
Now lets see of those same 3 players can do the same job defending a keep in emain when they reach level 50!

Blah Blah Blah Emain and the likes suck big style, the game is fooked since TOA so many people left only the 1's wih no lifes remain. Nothing hard about getting to 50 it really is childs play. But in emain all that ML shite n Artifacts just spoil it, At least in thid BB is the best you can get along with sc etc etc more like Dark Ages if you ask me. Emain bah they be giving us guns next.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
bigjackriper said:
Blah Blah Blah Emain and the likes suck big style, the game is fooked since TOA so many people left only the 1's wih no lifes remain. Nothing hard about getting to 50 it really is childs play. But in emain all that ML shite n Artifacts just spoil it, At least in thid BB is the best you can get along with sc etc etc more like Dark Ages if you ask me. Emain bah they be giving us guns next.

oh look...someone who doesnt agree with lvl50 rvr.....who else thinks that i wonder???? :twak:

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
gg

have to agree with jack, although ive been a BGer since i began i still used to play RvR and it was ok... it did rely on realm rank quite alot but at least you got that from killing players. Now that ToA has come in RvR sux bigtime cos you have to have high level artifacts and a good ML to compete and be sure to get a group which is way too much of a pain after getting to 50. BG is the best place where everyone is almost equal (nerf albs spell range tho at the low levels :p) realm rank doesnt count for too much and theres no artifact or ML shit involved.

RvR is only an ego gamers place in my opinion now, where people strive (24/7) to be far better than everyone else to satisfy their ego needs

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
DaggerElivager said:
oh look...someone who doesnt agree with lvl50 rvr.....who else thinks that i wonder???? :twak:

Well I have a few suggestions, but I'll keep them to myself

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Amel said:
have to agree with jack, although ive been a BGer since i began i still used to play RvR and it was ok... it did rely on realm rank quite alot but at least you got that from killing players. Now that ToA has come in RvR sux bigtime cos you have to have high level artifacts and a good ML to compete and be sure to get a group which is way too much of a pain after getting to 50. BG is the best place where everyone is almost equal (nerf albs spell range tho at the low levels :p) realm rank doesnt count for too much and theres no artifact or ML shit involved.

RvR is only an ego gamers place in my opinion now, where people strive (24/7) to be far better than everyone else to satisfy their ego needs

thats such a load of bollocks imo. Not all people who rvr strive to be far better than others...they play to have fun ( majority do anyway) and just co some people choose rvr guilds its their choice, others like me find fun in most wot i do so i cudnt care less if i win or lose....tbh u shudnt generalise so much m8y.

Morimdin

Banned
hmm.. me and another merc stopped 2fg mids from taking ck 3 times(3 times we killed all of them at lord) when nobody had SC etc.(but we did ofc.) does that make us uberelitemofoh4x0rz, or the mids omfgloln00bzhahahusux!!1?

another uber bg thread :E

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom