Albs Should Read This !

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
ok this is kinda a pointless whine..

i ask to join for som encounter but all i get is this response:

"no"

then i get told to go away because im "doing their head in" etc, its kinda stupid that i cant even join for an artifact encounter.

Apparently they did it earlier and it was stolen, i asked who stole it just out of interest and i get "whats it to you, why do you care"?

is it me or do they sound like they are becoming a bit ignorant? :E

/whine off

Had 3 people using multiple accounts and getting stressed, had some BD run past and agro mob and then leave pets on it which made things worse and then spam from(i assume) u about get enc just tipped me over the edge :p <apologies>.Just wanted it killed and collected with no stress so once again sorry its not our normal way of doing things.

some ppl need to get out more imo.

I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THIS IS ON MID REALM AND POINTING OUT "NO EXSCUSE FOR NOT HELPING UR REALM !!!!!" .. maybe our realm should do this more often instead of necros just farming them then ripping of our realm with day light robbery ?? .. maybe u would get somewhere other then a F8ing Zerg ? .. manage to get some Respect and nice 1V1's as thats what ppl been wanting

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
Dimmer said:
you got a point there....

That was not me that write that .. this is a quote from mid /exc

I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THIS IS ON MID REALM AND POINTING OUT "NO EXSCUSE FOR NOT HELPING UR REALM !!!!!" .. maybe our realm should do this more often instead of necros just farming them then ripping of our realm with day light robbery ?? .. maybe u would get somewhere other then a F8ing Zerg ? .. manage to get some Respect and nice 1V1's as thats what ppl been wanting

is whate i write

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
se my quote and my comment to the quote... yes imo this is a POINTLES whine or should I say another one 90% of all written in this forum is wither whine or flame...

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Jeffery said:
i ask to join for som encounter but all i get is this response:

jeffery you should read this

just how many diffrent people did you actually ask to get in grp with for credit ? to me it only sounds like you tried one time if thats the case, try harder

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I have no idea what your point is here jeffrey...

are you saying that midgard is so much more friendly than alb?

not entirely sure which bit is the mid quote and which isn't (the SoM in mid? or alb?)

yes, very pointless whine :) assuming that's not part of the quote (you do know you can put things in [ quote ] brackets?)

Patrick

Fledgling Freddie
I think that the guy has a point ALB does not help each other out enough. for example how many people have multiple sought after artis and the books on their CMs for an unspeakable amount of cash? i am a casual DAoC player who has only 1lvl 50 and cant play non stop like other people and i dont have a class that can farm crap loads of plats a day, so i am keeping this short and bitter, people plz let other people at least have a chance of making their class as good as it can be by letting us get the artis/credit to make our templates so we can batter the hib and mid MOFOs amd whip them like the bitches they are.....

thank you and good night :D

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Jeffery said:
snip
...... manage to get some Respect and nice 1V1's as thats what ppl been wanting

If you want 1vs1's go sign up at your local chess club.

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
Elvo^Rylu said:
~confused~

In other words the whole theory is that the Dude saying that U should still help ur realm ... Not everyone is rich .. not everyone can play 24/7 ... and with crazy prices on the CM's how can ppl enjoy this game if they cant get the stuff they need and just go out get owned .. for example .. i been on hib ... 2 plat for scalar gloves .. what is it on alb like 6 plat ?.. ppl have 2 plat .. but some ppl dont have 6 plat .. it does make a diffrence

MID QUOTE
[NO EXSCUSE FOR NOT HELPING UR REALM !!!!!]

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Read it, not sure I completely understand it though.

You mean to say 'there is no excuse for not helping your realm' ?

and by pointing it at albs you mean to say albs dont help thier realm?

I think that albs help eachother out alot more than hibs and mids give us credit for. When I went to get credit for SoM i only needed to check it out twice, the first time it was down, the second time it was up, someone was there about to do it, i asked to join for credit and was allowed in, so where two others.

Infact I only got credit for shark gloves because someone noticed it was up, and pm'd every 50 scout online telling them, and let all who wanted to join for credit, i was even allowed to lotto for the arti. :)

As I say, im not certain I got the idea of the thread, sorry if i missed the point.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Jeffery said:
In other words the whole theory is that the Dude saying that U should still help ur realm ... Not everyone is rich .. not everyone can play 24/7 ... and with crazy prices on the CM's how can ppl enjoy this game if they cant get the stuff they need and just go out get owned .. for example .. i been on hib ... 2 plat for scalar gloves .. what is it on alb like 6 plat ?.. ppl have 2 plat .. but some ppl dont have 6 plat .. it does make a diffrence

MID QUOTE

hehe:) considerring that i mostly get flamed for these type of remark i make in-game, you got off with a nice small thread imo :) :)

but you are correct...; ppl should help ..

the main problem is, and it seems that is part of nature i think, that most ppl won't do anything if there isn't the slightest thing for them to gain from it...

with slightest ,i mean ,be it xp or something, or an item... they just won't do it. If you find someone that does do it , on the other hand, you'll see that that person will be exploited by the other types of players, that person will even be rediculized by the others.....

Could be that more ppl would want to do stuff , just for the sake of helping ppls, but some prolly don't dare either... afraid off getting ignored by the Hard-core, laughed at..

Also considder that the majority of the playing population are yongsters from 14-20 yrs... not a lot of maturety to be expected either.

every expantion the game brings... new problems are created... that is the only thing ppl get with Mythics creations.

Classical: xp'ing ground were the main reasons for fighting
Shrouded isles: first drop expantion: drop/mob fights were created
Trials: Artifact fights have been created
luckely , Catacombs brings absolutely nothing important but a graphical engine, dunno what type of fights we'll have here... maybe Arulite prices...

The worst part off all is, that the ppl that have been here from day-one really are the worst of them all.... the so called "elite".. they control everything in -game.. drop prices.. drop rates even....then connect their invented prices to these... with stupid claim like: "it is rare" , " takes long to get"

You'll see, thread should thicken again...
Just cause i say that the hard-core of DAOC are really nothing more then a bunch off Discriminating C**ts. And to find a good one ammoungst them... if you're not fortunat to be in their guild or something... is just as rare as the things they think are rare. They can't look further then their own Nose lenghts.. norrowminded.
If you find a good person in there (there always are , but a minority) you're lucky.

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Jeffery said:

MID QUOTE

I agree on the helping thing, BUT you say make scroll prices low?? Well the point in the game is to go get the scroll if you need it, not get it cheap from someone done all the work. :)
Personally I never sell scrolls, I keep them for guildies who need. BUT if I spend 6 hours in DV trying to get Malice 3/3 and I only got SoM 3/3 I am not gonna sell it on my CM for 1 plat, you can be sure of that.

Why should ppl that are "casual" players get the exact same good stuff as the ones playing 24/7? That wont happen in any game.
And btw I am a casual player and I usually cant afford the high prices, so I dont buy, I farm.(scrolls that is) Artis I try to camp, then hoping someone will help me with it when it pops and I have had pretty good luck getting ppl to help so far. But I must admid I have had some bad experiences too and funny enough mostly on SoM or Scalars.

So on the help thing I agree and on the pointless thing I agree too, this post will make no difference in the ppl not helping and the ones that do will still help. Pointless.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
then connect their invented prices to these... with stupid claim like: "it is rare" , " takes long to get"

right, so u want ppl to farm item's and sell them 4 next to nothing ?? ppl gotta make a liveing even in daoc...
i farm some stuff sell it cos i know i can make some good money hunting place's, the go out and buy what i need cos i cant be bothered farming it myself, same does the 1's i just bought some stuff of, and it just goes on and on...
have to be said tho, i allways go under the normal market price

and tbh if ur a "casual" player dont aim @ a 200P+ template with realy rare drop's in etc, go with what u can get...

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
hehe:) considerring that i mostly get flamed for these type of remark i make in-game, you got off with a nice small thread imo :) :)

You sound proud ? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom