Albs r .... ?

B

bangun

Lol GOA agrees that Albs really are Gay Gankers...look what just popped in Domnann... no joke.

On excalibur / Hib.. in domnann.. next to the healer at the tree

A Raid Cryer who tells something about a event.
and his little wolf. a...

Albsrgaygankerz Wee Wolf

Cant post the screeny cause i don't have webspace

A

Addlcove

with that spelling it sounds more like "someone" has been playing around inside goas system again (or maybe a thing they didn´t spot when doing that big security check after the hack)

T

Twaize

Wouldn't be too surprised if GOA couldn't find it :/

S

Sharma

Further reinforces how insecure they are.

Heh, some people dont change. :)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

So albion is the homophobic realm now?

O

old.Gombur Glodson

And thus king Arthur spoke:
"Go forth to foreign realms and purge the homosexuality that lurks there!"

C

Chrystina

action - reaction

if you're a grey and wanna survive you should never forget the action - reaction principle ... as experienced yesterday in DF: roaming around as usual we found a nice little grey mid ... then we had the usual /hug /wave /kiss emo spam ... as we turned to leave him and look for something else to do he decided to try his mez/root/stun/whatever on us ... bad idea, silly boy :(

W

Whoodoo_RD

Re: action - reaction

Originally posted by Chrystina
as we turned to leave him and look for something else to do he decided to try his mez/root/stun/whatever on us ... bad idea, silly boy :(
And thats a good enough reason, perhaps he was purely curious to see if it worked.

Still, proves a point.

C

Chrystina

Re: Re: action - reaction

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
And thats a good enough reason, perhaps he was purely curious to see if it worked.

Still, proves a point.

it actually does ... u know the saying "curiosity killed the cat"?

PS: in my grey-times no mid ever even considered not killing me. I was working hard on killing them rats at the entrance when 3 mids jumped on me once ... brave guys ... and that happened all the time ... anyway, I avoid touching greys whenever possible, they'd die on da procs alone :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom