Albs nerfed enough

M

Molten Lava

Mythic did something wrong at the start of Daoc. 50% of the new people joined Albion and Albion got a big advantage over the two other realms. So, Mythic thought, lets nerf Albs a little so the other two realms will be more attractive to new players, or maybe we can even get some high lvl albs to leave Albion and start a new char in Midgard/Hibernia.

Well Mythic your effort worked out...still Albion owns 46% of the population on Excal, but last few weeks Albion has been earning only 30% of all RP's

Sure people will say Alb-players are all non-tactical-zerging arses, sure people will flame me but find out the facts yourself at the link under this post. Albion is nerfed enough...time to BALANCE the game.....

(Info taken form http://www.duskwave.com/daoc/generalstats.php)

A

Archeon

but listening to the albis complain about being nerfed (again) is just so damn funny thats the problem, i can see the mythic offices

DEV 1: i need a good laugh what can we do for fun?
DEV 2: i know lets nerf the albis again
DEV 1: l-o-l, good idea. right i'l just post on the site we'l nerf.. urmm, who havn't we got yet?
DEV 2: the gothis that port them to emain and odins?
DEV 1: brilliant, give them a 20min wait instead of 10... actually better make it a round half hour

hehe, if i wasn't constantly being zerged by you lot i might be inclinded to hold back the utterly evil laugh thats brewing in my throat. sadly i don't so...

Mwahahahahahaaaa!!!

<starts to cough un-controllably>

hhahaa <cough> ha <cough> a <cough>

excuse me, i need some water ;)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Mids are the only ones with Gothis, we have elementalists.

A

Archeon

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Mids are the only ones with Gothis, we have elementalists.

<drinks from a glass of water>

Bah, another flawless mock attempt ruined by albion's cheap gothi knock-offs.

CURSE YOU ELE <cough>

oh my jugular

O

old.tRoG

would i be right in saying that you dont get much rp from zerging? :)

F

Flimgoblin

killing the zerg gets lots of RP, zerging doesn't give a huge amount....

However, emain zerging is the bread and butter RP gaining... it's like Pygmys in Lyonesse - they're there, you know they're there and they're always there to be killed.

Zergs in emain are the same. A wandering monster :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom