Albs = Lame

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Ha to be said, but running a zerg of 6fgish around emain at 11pm on thursday evening is absolutely lame.

Only thing worth doing is picking out a stealther and goin for him, atleast i will get a few RPs off him, as unliky to be getting healed.

Que the millions of posts from the trolls on the forums with their /whine posts, but end of the day if a realm u were up against were zergin at this time with 6fgs and u were runnin in 1fg then u wud be pissed too tbh...

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
lol if they dont zerg , they will not get rps , cuz they suck , they will be killed all the time , so why shouldent they zerg ?

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
lol
and at 9-10 pm there were 110 mids in emain
and guess where they were?
sure albs will zerg, i would do exactly the same

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
Ha to be said, but running a zerg of 6fgish around emain at 11pm on thursday evening is absolutely lame.

Only thing worth doing is picking out a stealther and goin for him, atleast i will get a few RPs off him, as unliky to be getting healed.

Que the millions of posts from the trolls on the forums with their /whine posts, but end of the day if a realm u were up against were zergin at this time with 6fgs and u were runnin in 1fg then u wud be pissed too tbh...

Dude, you have been to emain once on excal? Are you already mad? I feel sorry for you.

Ragnark lvl 50 Healer ML2 RR1L8

PS. Not all albs zerg. And sometimes there is a zerg for a reason.

Ziva

Fluffy
Massive
Multiplayer
Role
Playing
Game

Now you guess what massive is for? :rolleyes:

Anyway, try Odins or even Hadrians for a change in an attempt to avoid the biggest zergs :)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
zerg farm post whine thread topic albs do etc realm role play midgard lame hmm etc fotm warders hypocrite hibernia.

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
we gonna raid you in 5 hours.. then tell us how lame we are ^^ :flame:

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Dude, on hib/excal you mentioned only recently getting 50...surely you cannot be serious about posting a flame thread - that has been done a million times before - and expect anything good to come from it.

Grow up, and think about not being a pain in the arse next time.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:

Nah, we're used to it from the Hibs in Odins.

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:

Love you too!
lol
If u want "fair" fights move away from amg - mmg imo =P
but as i always reply to this crap is its rvr not fg vs fg oh and btw...what do your fg do if u meet a soloer? pick one duelist out and face him? nah u steamroll him...think of it...cba to have these fair fights all the time or we all end up counting ppl before attacking....
so regarding zerg whine...watch out so you dont step in the bullshit =P

tierk

Part of the furniture
Tsabo said:

How many times they pwn u before u came here and posted?

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
everyone zerg nowadays... get used to it... hibs or mids are zerging just as bad as albs, only albs got 2.5 years of experience in zerging >.<

liloe

It's my birthday today!
noaim said:
Bet its french for servercrash.

2 words: FO

Dissing a whole country just cause of GoA is true shit! I heard they're selling cheap brains on e-bay, maybe go for one.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Tsabo said:
Mid/Excal
Ragnark lvl 50 Healer ML2 RR1L8
Khammal lvl 45 Savage RR1L4

Should have rolled Spiritmasters, they new FOTM, keep track of time imo :p

Hestethun said:
lol if they dont zerg , they will not get rps , cuz they suck , they will be killed all the time , so why shouldent they zerg ?

I'd expect someone of your exprerience to answer more accurately, instead of saying sucks, saying somewhat like unbalanced chars, lacking important util etc etc. Becomming better with ToA, but lets face it, Hib+Mid Util > Alb Util

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:

Dissing a whole country just cause of GoA is true shit! I heard they're selling cheap brains on e-bay, maybe go for one.

Calm down lol :D

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
lol
and at 9-10 pm there were 110 mids in emain
and guess where they were?
sure albs will zerg, i would do exactly the same

haha asif u cry when its sujested we run with 1 add :twak: oh and i found the 2fg more annoying than the albs :p

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:

Rather not seeing yours dont seem to function that well :D

Besides, how can you diss a whole company just because the servers and supportpeople sucks? With your cheap ebaybrain you shouldnt do such things!

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:

cba to write my own post :p what Cgr said =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom