albs in thid

Tyn

Fledgling Freddie
How come you never leave the atk island without zerg? is it because of mids evil bd:s?

Tyn

Fledgling Freddie
but you guys have more ppl and still spend most of the time on atk island

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
R u blind ? Or u having visions ? Always seeing albs getting off apk, alone or with a group. U may not see many casters getting out alone, because u're friends sb's camp there :\

bigbirdster

Fledgling Freddie
Hi there,

today 29/8/04 Me colesto (sorc) kearvek (cabby) and jagi (mincer) went out in a trio, not a zerg and we was doing very well vrs 3-4 apponents hibs/mids, but then wait for this one! we then at nearly every other confrontation we got steam rolled by 2 full groups of either mids or hibs, or to be hounded on by the 50 stealthers lurking around (not exact figure)

so you see why we dont go out in small numbers, coz 3 vrs 16/24 isnt very good odds for us to survive

so they saying is, if ya cant beat em, join em

so please dont whine about albs zerging, YOU all do it and our numbers tonight was sometimes even less than your numbers,

my only whine and flame me all you want is BD's insta lifetap does it take any skill to press that button? is it hard work just pressing that button? because they dont seem to do alot apart from spamming that 1 single button

cheers

p.s the 3 similur SM in thid tonight i liked ya style

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Albs were busy with lotsa Hibs in CK when I arrived in Thid tonight. Wander across MB solo, found SB, attacked SB, many other SBs appeared. They were like little gnomes shooting out of the earth to greet the spring and bring painful poisonous death to a lone Infil.

And then I died and I thought "shit happens, its only a game, we do it to them as often as they do it to us. Time to go wait in Sausage for a port."

And I did.

As a rule I don't have /macro Whine /whine on Freddy's about some mythical zerg, on my q-bar.;)

*edit*

Btw - big props to the lone SB in Thid tonight who thought of nothing of charging a pack of unobersvant, dull witted albs, while unstealthed, to get nice RPs from a solo kill. Yeah the albs always got ya, but you usually got one down before they nuked into ashes.

Your balls, huge mate, like frikkin basketballs. Nice one!

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
bigbirdster said:
Hi there,

today 29/8/04 Me colesto (sorc) kearvek (cabby) and jagi (mincer) went out in a trio, not a zerg and we was doing very well vrs 3-4 apponents hibs/mids, but then wait for this one! we then at nearly every other confrontation we got steam rolled by 2 full groups of either mids or hibs, or to be hounded on by the 50 stealthers lurking around (not exact figure)

so you see why we dont go out in small numbers, coz 3 vrs 16/24 isnt very good odds for us to survive

so they saying is, if ya cant beat em, join em

so please dont whine about albs zerging, YOU all do it and our numbers tonight was sometimes even less than your numbers,

my only whine and flame me all you want is BD's insta lifetap does it take any skill to press that button? is it hard work just pressing that button? because they dont seem to do alot apart from spamming that 1 single button

cheers

p.s the 3 similur SM in thid tonight i liked ya style

Bout as hard as most the alb pet caster classes jamming the 1 button for the endless line of pets tbh,at least when a bd dies so does his pets unlike various alb pets who carry on bashing away regardless of if the masters alive or not,but who gives a toss as a bg1 bd aint that hard to take down as they have low hps,cloth armour and 1 healer pet and a decent bd actual should have a pretty hectic time in big battles as the lifetap should be used to interupt as many casters as possible so a lot of target changing and looking around needs to b done,tho once some1 runs from a bd ill grant u yes its just stick,lifetap,lifetap,lifetap dead.
And tbh this guy does have a point,since hibs got /lvl20 they zerging like crazy,as do mids on fairly frequent ocassions so would every1 stfu yapping about "ZERGS" it aint a new thing and it aint just the albs that do it,play the damm game,if theres zergs about that means more targets to kill :) well it does to me as i tend to play aoe dot cave shamms or stealth classes in thid :) :drink:

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Tyn said:
How come you never leave the atk island without zerg? is it because of mids evil bd:s?

Where is this ATK 'island'? - and why do us albs frequent it so much?

Most albs i know of spend a lot of time going to MB area, and dying there ;)

either that or camping MPK, so the mids can have their daily RP dosage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom