Albs in Thid

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Today i'm really ashamed to be an alb
Was in thid today and many of you were like headless chickens.

The story is this
It took 30 mins to get ck keep door down just beacause no one got in the ram. Then albs wasted an great chance to take the thid keep. Mids must have been very happy with agtting to farm us albs on Rp's.

Aswell there's no point creating an bg either

So this is how i feel about albs atm. We were maybe 20 albs vs 10 mids and we got owned. So learn how to organize and group up. It shouldn't take 2+ hours for 15+ albs to take an keep.

Some did good though. But most of the albs in thid were not so good close to useless.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
was fun to watch thoe just sat there and watched xD

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
i got bored in the end and jumped in ram a tic in a ram :eek: had to keep jumping from all u aoe dot spammers ;P

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Well, you can't blame them. It's just a game they play it how crappy they want, and also it's a bg so people tend to come in thidranki to relax from the big boy rvsr. I know it's frustrating but you just have to ignore it, I made a cleric to help albs out cause they are always taking a beating due to buffed bonedancer etc, but really after alot of groups with nobody decent in that can survive 1 hit and doesn't die under 1 second (aka blue con theurgist in freelvl armor) I kinda gave up and only bring out my cleric now when there is a ck take.

Most annoying things ?

1) On sorceress three sb's attacked me I managed to mezz them all with qc ae mezz(was on 10%hp) a lvl 20 reaver walks In with pbao on ....

2) you mezz a Bonedancer with qc and you are waiting for qc to return so a friendly inf thinks he can take out the bonedancer and breaks mezz with qc still on 20 sec time and you get lifetapped to death

3)You finally meet someone solo and just at the end a infil pa's and leeches the deathblow

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
well you have an point there :). and i know the bd's often are buffed :).

i know the situation with the stealth to. All i kinda see in mids side is either stealther or caster so. abit more melee classes like savages and warriors woulf be nice to see :). less bd's more melee.

TeamSpeakandChips

Fledgling Freddie
Toffie said:
Well, you can't blame them. It's just a game they play it how crappy they want, and also it's a bg so people tend to come in thidranki to relax from the big boy rvsr. I know it's frustrating but you just have to ignore it, I made a cleric to help albs out cause they are always taking a beating due to buffed bonedancer etc, but really after alot of groups with nobody decent in that can survive 1 hit and doesn't die under 1 second (aka blue con theurgist in freelvl armor) I kinda gave up and only bring out my cleric now when there is a ck take.

Most annoying things ?

1) On sorceress three sb's attacked me I managed to mezz them all with qc ae mezz(was on 10%hp) a lvl 20 reaver walks In with pbao on ....

2) you mezz a Bonedancer with qc and you are waiting for qc to return so a friendly inf thinks he can take out the bonedancer and breaks mezz with qc still on 20 sec time and you get lifetapped to death

3)You finally meet someone solo and just at the end a infil pa's and leeches the deathblow
Haha! Albs breaking mezzes used to annoy me so much. >.<

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
TeamSpeakandChips said:
Haha! Albs breaking mezzes used to annoy me so much. >.<
try playing dark sm with all the MUSTUSEAEHAMMERSOFDOOMZOR thanes:kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom