Albs in thid

B

balthus

Guys dont get me wrong this aint a whine...BUT!!!!

I took out enuff of you 2nite for you to know i was a solo ns with Jurikii so why when your stealthers uncovered me with a bs on more than 1 time couldnt u just let the 2 of us fight instead of the whole grp attacking,i was dead each time anyway as id been backstabbed,let the two of us have some fun.
apart from that i had gr8 fun even if i was the only hib in there,thx

O

old.job

Any stealther gets blasted, there is no room anymore for honour, stealthers themselves have ruined all that, what let 2 fight it out..yeah :rolleyes:
And then 6 more pop up and gank us all.

B

balthus

I know that an agree but if you read the post the albies knew i was solo and unbuffed cause id been playing with both them an the mids for a couple of hours without a zerk or stealther gank but a stealther can dream of the good old days of 1v1 fights where realm m8s at least waited until their buddy was nearly dead b4 killing the opponent.
Ahhh well had fun anyway so im happy :)
Gis a wave an hug if you see me lying on the floor ;)

R

rookiescot

Mate, I dont think people intentionaly are picking on you or really ganking you. Things are so hecktic these days in BG that if anyone see's an "enemy" player they nail it. I know its not what you want to hear but with stealther gank groups and stuff its just the way it is :(
Try not to be too discouraged mate.

O

old.tuppe

must agree, dunno how often mids run in stealther groups in thidraki?
personally try avoid st zergs so much as possible and enjoy 1v1 fights.
sadly lately in copple time i have logged to my sb mids have been roaming my usual spots near apk and apk side ck.

when see some tasty lonely alb, no need walk long trip when spot atleast copple infs and can bet there is near copple more scouts.
well, i am self too many time "patrolling" around lonely mid and trying safe his butt from st

Users who are viewing this thread