Albs in Molvik

aslird

Fledgling Freddie
Hint - if you see a solo skald running around, that means i want to have some fun soloing, not being zerged by fotm noobs. :wanker:

Hoidi

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
you see, now your basically asking them to gank you. cause lets face it, theres no alb on prydwen thats capable of having a decent 1v1 unless fully buffed with help in calling distance :)

yep, im sore about being consistently ganked by albs, on the plus side its all the more sweeter when i kill u unbuffed, and untemplated ;)

/edit: to the alb stealthers in molvik that _only_ gank casters... it takes skills to be like you *salute*

Good luck wee albies, nibelds out to get you. Middies, nibeld dont like attacking you cause you dont repetativly gank in zergs *hugs* cept for that time i ran up surrendering and sum silly tosser actually hit me, evul dwarf.

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
i dont understand the infs in molvik tbh ...if they wanted to run unstealthed with the rest of the albs why didnt they make mercs? :touch:

oh thats right ..mercs not very good at uncovering stealthers for there mates to gank :(

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
It's nice ganking the stealthers when they add. I play blightie, lil gimp elf bm:)
Too bad the alb zerg quickly log when we arrive.

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
it's all good fun! cept for the fact lifetap hits me for more than my spec bolts hit them!

Still... i dont do too bad at holding my own ;)

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
trouble is its not fun though:( ....cant have a fight without lookin around for the 2 or 3 infs that are gonna join in to see who can hit me the most times before i die :(.

even had 1 unstealth n bait me earlier so his mates could jump on me after :puke:(or is that givin em to much credit?)

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
playing necro is fun in molvik...i playd my necro...think i took out 5-6 mids with the albs that was with me when they stood at trebs and firing at keep....next time try radar so u can c albs come

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali said:
playing necro is fun in molvik...i playd my necro...think i took out 5-6 mids with the albs that was with me when they stood at trebs and firing at keep....next time try radar so u can c albs come

how many albs was u with? another 7 would be my guess:p

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Many albs yes, but when we show up with sc'ed and buffed bm, bm, bard, they soon log. And now we pl'ed another guy so next time we will have a hero with us too:) I might actually swap to my lw champ instead of bm next time as well.
We were actually doing it for leirvik, but figured we'd stop by and check molvik, and I think it's lots better for roaming, not much water, and much more distance between towers, so it's possible to run between them without getting archer aggro. Real fun with tank group when there are so many casters and stealthers around:)
So anyway, you should recognize migwa, blightie, goli, and today chanordar made an appearance, and tomorrow obnoxious should show up as well.

Circulous

Fledgling Freddie
90% of my time in Molvik I m running solo 90% with my unbuffed, non sc'ed theurg and mostly i got ganked by hibs.

Yesterday evening from 6 hibs who killed my 4 times right infront of apk with rezzsick - great job guys.

Call me stupid taking that way but i dont want to run 5 mins around Molv reaching ck area.

And today i got ganked 7 times in 45 mins by bard, bm and friends, maybe it was u Leel.

It depends on the point of view who is zerging, this afternoon it wasnt alb.

U wont see me whining as some of u are doing here. If u dont like it leave Molvik.

I had some nice fights with a cute Elf Ench named Resistance, big hug to her for running solo as well :D

Brylle Madness

Fledgling Freddie
We need more mids in Molvik and non stealther perhaps :)
Its no fun in just ganking albs all the time give us some Mids too.

The black team is soon back

/ Goli "the BG bard" & Migwa "the cute one"

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
favourite part of molv for me are the keep or tower sieges and defences. I've had a helluva lotta fun throwing bolts around with nibeld :)) stealthers ruin it a tad, but hey, im still enjoying it :)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
too many albs in molvik imo :(:(:(

Dunno everytime I log on we seem out numbered by hibs. rarely see a mid though :(

Funniest are the hib stealthers, flubug and friends, always fully buffed, rarely just the one etc. Killing flubug with my unbuffed caster cos hes too shit to actually land PA on anything moving then seeing a screen full of buffs drop = xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom