Albs in leirvik

Kelan

Fledgling Freddie
Damn you really fecking suck no wonder ppl get bored with u and just log :puke:

Aonmeamna

Fledgling Freddie
No idea what he is on about, but Albs in Leirvik are teh reason why I went back to PvE.

Pairs of scouts abusing the water = no fun for anyone.

I don't think it can be much fun for them, how many rps do you get by killing the same people every 4 minuts?

Kelan

Fledgling Freddie
No i wasnt ganked by 4 rps horny albs like the other night when they even jumped out of tower to get me :touch: , i was more just bored to death by same old alb "tactics" you really should see the bg at times when u get the trebs/scouts out,normally u bore ppl to log and thus loose by lack of numbers if the truth be known.

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
I have been the only mid on leirvik for maybe the past 1 hour , got killed by 3-6 ppl every time i died.

I can understand that with the alb mentality you don't have the guts to rely on yourself only but this is slowly killing this bg i'm afraid.

That and always getting arrows in you in 100% of all fights.

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Larc said:
I have been the only mid on leirvik for maybe the past 1 hour , got killed by 3-6 ppl every time i died.

I can understand that with the alb mentality you don't have the guts to rely on yourself only
or maybe its the fact that u are the only thing for 3-6 bored albs to kill, just a thought.

if u was on a few hours ago u would have noticed there was fairly even numbers of mids/albs with a fairly equal ratio of mid/alb kills. Until alb took the last tower ofc then suddenly no mids at all :rolleyes:

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
PLEASE GOD PLEASE MYTHIC get us back to old frontiers. I CANT stand mids and hibs whine all the time

Plzzzzzzzz

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Ashton said:
or maybe its the fact that u are the only thing for 3-6 bored albs to kill, just a thought.

if u was on a few hours ago u would have noticed there was fairly even numbers of mids/albs with a fairly equal ratio of mid/alb kills. Until alb took the last tower ofc then suddenly no mids at all :rolleyes:

If i was them and i knew there was only 1 enemy around, i wouldn't group up with 2-5 ppl.

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
leirvik was fun lastweek but past few days tbh its kinda crap, seems all the relics arnnt enough edge ya all need to be bb to hell too, and even then you cant go toe to toe (not saying your ment to after all its realm vs realm not 1v1 game, but its nice)

ahh well few more days and the bb gimps will cap and fook off leaving leirvik fun again :)

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Been some time i was in Leirvik, but haven´t regretted it. Zerg is just as strong there, as in RvR. Although i managed to pick em off several times with either my rm, hunter or sb...you still get zerged. Although albs have a certain fun factor about em :-P

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
To the orginal poster. Sorry mate but if your the only enemy on Leirvik with 10 RP horny Albs around, I think you can pretty much kiss your arse goodbye. Sometimes people don't even mean to add. I know as a fotm scout i've popped and put a critshot into some poor enemy only to see an inf pop on im and another scout do the same from a different angle. None of us were grouped, just bad luck.

Personally I try not to add on a solo vs solo, unless its an NS/SB on some poor caster. Even then the caster is usually dead before my arrow's flying at the enemy.

As for the BB whine, I take it daddy won't buy you a second account/comp. Awwww:( j/k. Seriously, its part of the game. GOA/Mythic make too much money out of the second accounts to nerf em. So, you have a choice, get one yourself or live with it.

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
To the orginal poster. Sorry mate but if your the only enemy on Leirvik with 10 RP horny Albs around, I think you can pretty much kiss your arse goodbye. Sometimes people don't even mean to add. I know as a fotm scout i've popped and put a critshot into some poor enemy only to see an inf pop on im and another scout do the same from a different angle. None of us were grouped, just bad luck.

Personally I try not to add on a solo vs solo, unless its an NS/SB on some poor caster. Even then the caster is usually dead before my arrow's flying at the enemy.

As for the BB whine, I take it daddy won't buy you a second account/comp. Awwww:( j/k. Seriously, its part of the game. GOA/Mythic make too much money out of the second accounts to nerf em. So, you have a choice, get one yourself or live with it.

Regarding the bb whine: Make it so that shamans can enter bg's regardless of level but they can't attack or heal other ppl ;)

Troggie

Fledgling Freddie
I run solo and unbuffed (Carean the pink reaver) in leirvik pretty much all the time, but there is mostly not much action :(

Aonmeamna

Fledgling Freddie
I suspect Leirvik will be an empty zone a lot because of it's design. I'm a happy DAoCer now I've moved on, just not looking good for NF :(

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Hmmm, what time do u guys who say Leirvik is ''empty'' actually go there? I go there alot, have levelled my scout (yeah i know FOTM etc etc :eek:) from 40-43.5 in there and can honestly say theres decent amounts of mids/hibs over 75% of the time. Hell there was even 6-10 hibs in there until around 2am GMT last night. They captured a level 10 tower and were battering the inner gate at 1 point. :worthy: to u hibs for working so well together and hope u all enjoyed it as much as us albs did.

Kougar

Loyal Freddie
getting peoples backs up again firey? tsk!

everyones gonna complain about something.. its human nature... and in the frontires anything is fair game. so weather the complaints happen now or later.. they will still be around for aslong as daoc is.

still.. mighty fun to provoke a response sometimes

:touch: :wub:

Kelan

Fledgling Freddie
I have been playing since release and im quite used to getting "zerged" by albs/hibs. Its the extreme lengths that some albs/hibs and even mids ofc will go to to get the kill when they do outnumber u that pisses me off tbh and i suppose its the same for all other realms.As for buffbots i dont use one in bg's even tho i do have 2 accounts.Because i have always seen it as pretty "lame".Hell you may get the win but does that prove anything ?

The aoe buffs from a friendly shamen is enough just a shame they dont make then say 15 or 20 mins or even give a npc to buff you at the tks.People are quick to just say ppl whine at these things but outside of daoc its not much fun having the same thing happen to u again and again when this game is suppost to be fun.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Regarding buffbots, not many ppl will have bb's in bg's. My bb is lvl 50 for my shade who is lvl 50 , i cba lvling one just for bg's. So thats life, i just run buffless with my enchanter and maybe pick up buffs from bard/dr00d who is in leirvik.

as far as the albs zerging around after 1 ickle hib/mid (reminds me of watching a shoal of piranha's) its going too happen because of the imbalance of numbers which is affecting this game. Again gotta get used to it because its worse in nf rvr, unfortuanatly for the albs it also can affect there fun imo, too little numbers for a fair/honest fight would be boring too me.

maybe downgrading keep/towers to a lesser lvl would enhance play all round, giving all 3 realms better chances to take. So what if mid/hib take the ck its not like albs are gonna be thought of as inferior is it? or is that the reason of high lvlkeep/tower?

There is more fun to be had for all (if fun is what your looking for in bg's) if all realms can attack or defend in various sitiuations, intead of attack get beat attack get beat etc. I know for me bg is not serious because my enchanter is going to be lvl 50 farming machine, and is specced for it so i cant do much damage to alb/mid and the reason i coming to leirvik is basically too come an have fun. Most ppl are there i guess for rp farming because they got toons they gonna rvr in Nf with so there more serious.

Just a few thoughts

See you in leirvik with my chanter Onefoot :)

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Perf said:
as far as the albs zerging around after 1 ickle hib/mid (reminds me of watching a shoal of piranha's) its going too happen because of the imbalance of numbers which is affecting this game. Again gotta get used to it because its worse in nf rvr, unfortuanatly for the albs it also can affect there fun imo, too little numbers for a fair/honest fight would be boring too me.
very true m8. love to see large numbers of hibs/mids out n about, usually end up dancing/xp'ing with them if its just the 1 enemy, which again is only fun for so long. bout half hour ago i saw a solo VW and 5-6 albs charge towards him, he sat down /hug's etc were exchanged then albs just ran off (no real fun for either party after about 1min) so not all albs are piranha's :p

Perf said:
maybe downgrading keep/towers to a lesser lvl would enhance play all round, giving all 3 realms better chances to take. So what if mid/hib take the ck its not like albs are gonna be thought of as inferior is it? or is that the reason of high lvlkeep/tower?
agree also, tho nothing against those who claim/upgrade ofc, good luck to them if thats what they want to do. maybe we're hoping that the extra challenge of taking an upgraded keep might motivate mids/hibs to come out in force and take it! But it seems to have the opposite effect which is a shame.

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
Put a lvl 5 cap on all towers and keep in Leirvik imo. Taking down a lvl 10 tower/keep with a crap 2 person ram is just too time consuming.

There may be some disparity in numbers but thats not always the case; had a great time defending against that fg mids yesterday morning.. they put up a hefty fight :clap:

nOmoreCOAL

Fledgling Freddie
Mithradir said:
PLEASE GOD PLEASE MYTHIC get us back to old frontiers. I CANT stand mids and hibs whine all the time

Plzzzzzzzz

PLEASE GOD PLEASE MYTHIC get us back to old frontiers. I CANT stand rp horny albs after 3 years in diet zergin n watchin 2-3 big red cups on the map all the time

:drink: aspro pato

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Kougar said:
what r these cups? are we in a magic show?

im confused :(

/rw

holy graal = cup

no extra charge for explaining for the m. challenged :m00:

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
What our Midgard opponents are trying to say is <Larc says something in a language you dont understand>

Actually the "(red) cup" is the indicator on the realmwar map showing large concentrations of albs (mids have a blue hammer and hibs have a green tree).

brad

Fledgling Freddie
IVE noticed if there is not atleast 3-4 albs with each other and your on ure own they all run away.

You see my warrior is abit suicidal, but when ever i run up to any alb caster or merc/pally/reaver or wat ever u sprint away into sea and just dive underwwater and swim to the bottom of the ocean.

Fight like a man, stand up to me instead of being a coward.
(lol scouts r the worst, they fire 3 shots at u and run into there tower and hide. As soon as u get near them there gone!)

( And wow are necro's hard to kill on your own, especially the 1 necro that has a bb and has pet buffed head to toe)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom