albs in bg1

Jarl

Fledgling Freddie
30+ ppl fail to take a undeffended keep after trying for like a whole day. CAn only be albs ............

Jarl said:
30+ ppl fail to take a undeffended keep after trying for like a whole day. CAn only be albs ............

is that before or after you retook it at 4am? cos thats what u usually do... :puke:

Jarl

Fledgling Freddie
bedder ask a hib that since they have the keep.

Btw since u mention it, what time do u ppl usualy retake beno wich u cant hold for 2 seconds :p

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Well if we had something to defend (i.e Relics but you probably forgot how you took them?) we would defend our keeps.
And what does beno have to do with a bunch of Bg1 chars not being able to take bg1 ck?

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
is that before or after you retook it at 4am? cos thats what u usually do... :puke:

LOL As if Albs dont do that. Dont make me post a 4am 'The forces of Albion have just captured Thidranki Faste' screenshot.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Jarl said:
bedder ask a hib that since they have the keep.

Btw since u mention it, what time do u ppl usualy retake beno wich u cant hold for 2 seconds :p
`

hmm hibs there they guys with Schrooms everywhere , and only show up with 3 fgrps :puke: :flame:

soylent green

Fledgling Freddie
On saturday, we the albs did'nt make a real attack on the keep all day we were just having fun farming you hibs, or i was with my Scout Hampton.

And the keep was defended all day after we lost it too, attacks from you hibs and mids.

Youwill

Fledgling Freddie
Hampton.!

stop ld'n when im gonna attack you :) i was like " hey Hampton again, lets attack him wile he's gonna shot his arrow ..again... waiting...waiting... nothing?.... well.. attack! heh? full life? no life? whoot? whoot? ah, Ld... iiiiiiiiik fireballs! lifetap! iiiik! run ! run!.... HEAL ME!! :fluffle:

Shroomz

Fledgling Freddie
I saw a flying troll shagging a Luri enchanter - new character due anyday soon :) a Loll :cheers:

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
zzzzz... this thread sounds like another she does that he does this bitch :p

but anyway... yeah albs arent very bright, there are some good guys amongst them but not very many... the alb zerg acts more like a flock of sheep (or lemmings) more than an army (but sometimes i notice similar things with mids).
The only way we ever get keeps is if someone actually steps up to being leader and tells everyone to go get a ram or onager or whatever is needed over and over again until someone does it (notice the continual spam of Synthetia yells something in a language you dont understand)

:twak: :touch: :twak: :touch:

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
YAWN :touch:
I do love how complete realms get branded with 1 stereotype be it mids,hibs or albs.
Who give a *#@$ just go play,have fun do what you want to do and screw what the others are doing if you dont wanna do it.
So Albs zerg,its here to stay my friends live with it,come back later when less are on or go pm other realmies to come in an help.
So keeps get taken at 4am,its a 24/7 game,just take the fookin thing back with an organised raid when u on.
Just my 2cents worth :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom