albs in a state just my thoughts

chrispy

It's my birthday today!
i have been in RvR zones a bit took notice of a few things.
Flg in alliance get no groups on any chars why?

I pondered a bit came up with a few conclusions.

1) because im not RR5 or higher.
2) not templated.
3) not high in ML's
4) not enough arti's.

mids took relic no complaints here at all.

but my point is,and its just my opinion,that unless i get templated i will struggle to get an RvR group in NF.

so how can i get higher RR if im solo 80% of the time?

And its not just me its a few others aswell.

but i have had some experiance with infi that cant get a group,so there for no buffs only champs buffs RvR suffers.

no one take this too seriously its just a comment on what i notice happening.

Took a note from game when asked for a group with infi got told,Oh an infi a real group char.

that was a bit ago,but said non the less.

ok rant over :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
1) because im not RR5 or higher.
2) not templated.
3) not high in ML's
4) not enough arti's.

not like u need to be leet to build a template and do some pve to get your character ready to RVR.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
2 and 4 is the same thing.
Thing is if you wanna compete in solo rvr you need to get the best template possible and more importantly you need to be fully buffed. ML's and RA's dont have a major impact.. ofc you need to know how to play your class well :)

And yes inf is not a group char :) well its a group char only in stealth-groups.

At this stage of the game and the low population on the server people just dont wanna group with ppl they dont know.. Its not because they are elitist.. its because they want to have fun and not spend 3 hours of their time searching for someone that broke off grp to hunt down a soloer, or explaining why a merc at rr7 should have some det.

I personally play solo most of the time.. the only time I grp with is with my guild, ppl that i know.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Well go finish your template and do masterlevel raids? :)

But I can understand you, however, those groups want everything as good as possible, or just want to play with people they normally play with. Maybe you should look for a guild wich is more open to anyone despise of equip/RR/MLs? Also, infils is indeed a bad group class :)

Remember in OF when I got invited to a fg in emain with my 37 berserker, first time in RvR also, was a blast :)

Ichbin

Fledgling Freddie
Or you also got the option to invite ppl in to a PuG that you make. have worked for me a couple of times.

Hoden Mayhem

Fledgling Freddie
Its much the same on Mid and always has been even before TOA tbh. I came back and found it was pretty easy to make a good Template. I dont have any really hard to get items on my Shammie.

I made a Temp then went on a few Art raids (thanks tolls :worthy:) and then went on a few ML raids (thanks tolls :worthy:) both open to all over this forum.

Then I started to play alot of RvR in random grps and took the better grps when I could. In time I started to get known as not a complete muppet playing a Shammie (I know how to give end and buff and do resists :) ) Now 70% of the time I can get good grps some times I cant so I just Pve one of my other toons or wait.

Takes time if you can play your class well and not be an idiot then ou will get grps. I often run with peeps who dont have ML or Temp finished but they have already showed that they can play the game well and so get in grp just on that.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
you won't get a grp in alb fullstop. Albs only grp with di bots. Albs just i duno too stupid to see the big picture and rather solo than grp up.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
chrispy said:
but my point is,and its just my opinion,that unless i get templated i will struggle to get an RvR group in NF.

If you don't realise how important getting a template is for your character then it's also likely you don't have much clue how to actually play it.

In order to compete in RvR in this game you need to PvE first. That's just the way it is.

chrispy said:

You've answered this question yourself! Get templated.
You don't need a mega 100 plat template to complete, but you do need to actually have a template of some sorts, not just random rogs you found lying round the place.

If your looking on a stealther for groups then forget looking outside your immediate circle of friends as well. People play stealthers either because they enjoy soloing or duo'ing with their mates. They almost never play them simply to zerg round with randoms getting RP's (despite what the enemy realms no-doubt whine about).
Why is it such a shock to people that people play with their mates! Go find some and group with them instead of expecting randoms to invite you. You might find a few while PvE'ing for your template!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
besides getting template is easy now.. next patches even more easier!

Farhach

Fledgling Freddie
chrispy said:

Alot of people have soloed their way to high rr. And why aim for high rr? Aim to have fun in the first place. The RR will come in time.

chrispy said:
And its not just me its a few others aswell.

Join them? I Hardly ever run in grps myself. And i never was a fan of groups in rvr anyways. I either solo/duo/trio or stay close to the zerg/action and peel of stragglers or stealthers.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yer next patch your prolly looking at less than 5 plat for a hardcore template.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
kill expers in the frontier to gain your realm rank once your at a high enough level then you can choose to pick a harder fight.

if anyone complains at you for ganking expers. Then see it that your denying the enemy realm an extra 50% experience. but thats just me

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
How does anyone know ur template when lfg on /as? tbh like rl it's more about networking than anything else and think you just gonna have to get pming and being a bit pushy.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
its not hard to chuck together a suit for pugging really, there are plenty of decent drops in labby that you could get on one run with a group, doesn't even need to be a decent pve group

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
I have found albion to be most friendly so far, i get regular invs to grps (play a shite mincer) almost rr3 at lvl 45 stun works let the zerg do the rest, got no template but then only two of my chars have anyway.

I'll make a template after 1.88, just run round with the grps that form up round bridges and you'll make rp's :)

Eble

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
i have been in RvR zones a bit took notice of a few things.
Flg in alliance get no groups on any chars why?

I pondered a bit came up with a few conclusions.

Try LFG instead of Flg :)

chrispy

It's my birthday today!
asked for help with a template for pala n wizzy n infi,but would love to know some good drops n artis for any chars i have n prolly some thoughts on RA's.

but thanks for the input tho :)
:england:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom