Albs: do not use necro's in rvr

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
You aint seen what a buffed bd can do vs diamond mobs with buffed pets sharma?:p

my bonedancer could solo diamond mobs no problem unbuffed

once managed to kill one using only 1 spell once...baseline dot :p i meleed the rest with Wildarcana on my staff dot lol :p and 2 healer pets

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by old.Bubble

once managed to kill one using only 1 spell once...baseline dot :p i meleed the rest with Wildarcana on my staff dot lol :p and 2 healer pets

cant you just record a macro for that? you could go to sleep and wake up with 400 seals the next morning

B

bigchief

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
cant you just record a macro for that? you could go to sleep and wake up with 400 seals the next morning

How do you think they level? :p

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by bigchief
How do you think they level? :p

telling their 4 year old brother "Just keep pressing this button and when im 50 ill give you lots of candy!!"

T

Teren

telling their 4 year old brother "Just keep pressing this button and when im 50 ill give you lots of candy!!"

lol
:ROFLMAO:

B

Balbor

Originally posted by old.Bubble

I think you are lying to us sir, for we are always being told that bonedancers are terrible at PvE by other bonedancers, unless they not being truthful. :p

I

ilaya

necro's used to be my nightmare on exc before we sussed them in rvr.. now i cheer when i see one with my champ.. free rp's ;)

N

Naveh

I think Cabalists have the same problem, tho Necro's are a tad worse because their pet just s00ks monkey balls :x ...

Tho Cabas can defend themselves without their pet, which necro's... ofc can't...I have both chars as fotm 20s... Both have gigantic petpathing issues, los issues and lack of pet survivability...

I remember that I was in keltoi with my pet in the corner of the Banisherroom (like the Wight room in Barrows) the pet just ran off, constantly, even after recasted... :/

Poor Necro's :eek: need /wub imo

G

Goryk

I like to think I do ok in rvr with my necor. Considering I hardly ever group, I'm almost rr4 now which I don't think is bad for a non stealther :p Especially as I missed all the exploiting times with my necro.. Unbuffed I have no real probs soloing diamond seal mobs. Generlly I stick to umbood warriors mid side and I get to kill the occasional mid between pops :) Unbuffed I've killed a level 63 dread lich and been one nuke from killing a 65 stonelord in DM, so red cons are quite possible without buffs. Just the other day I got attacked by 3 red con soul pact guards in briefine and killed them all without buffs or active RA's. None of those sucky archer guards either :), all three were on my pet the whole time. Not sure you can do this without the MoM3 and WP3 I have though... The problem with necros in rvr is they are either too good in some situations or too bad in another. There are never any close fights really except against a few hybrid types like thanes/skalds/champs. I absolutely own most pure tanks often gettign slammed and coming out of it on 60% then slowly wrking my way up to full as the warrior or whatever is forced to ip, then /release. Against bolt casters, I'm dead in 2 bolts which are often on the way to my pet before he's even in range to do anything in return...I only rarely survive a hibs baseline stun and 1 nice crit on pbaoe or bolt can quite easily one shot me.. I kinda wish necros were just a bit more average really :)

D

dwali

about necro soloing dia mobs in DF...with bb u can solo purp succs and nightmares...without buffs and luck u can solo red succs...i have tryd it....but a bb is the best way

T

The Real Redi

but its excellent to af debuff the diamond mobs for any tank

heh! amen to that! :great:

A

amuse

Originally posted by Naveh
I think Cabalists have the same problem, tho Necro's are a tad worse because their pet just s00ks monkey balls :x ...

Tho Cabas can defend themselves without their pet, which necro's... ofc can't...I have both chars as fotm 20s... Both have gigantic petpathing issues, los issues and lack of pet survivability...

I remember that I was in keltoi with my pet in the corner of the Banisherroom (like the Wight room in Barrows) the pet just ran off, constantly, even after recasted... :/

Poor Necro's :eek: need /wub imo

i agree.. a lvl 20 necro SUCKS in RvR, pet aint good for anything exept bolt magnet....

BUT when u get the abomi its something else, and some RR to get those nice RAs

A

amuse

roflmao!
the only reason hibs/mids want the necro nerfed is that we can PL non stop. TO BAD FOR U! :p
all the realms cant be just the same, we dont have any insta aoe mezz (we should get, to make it more fair in RvR), or a sinle caster that cam sumon 4 pets, and is imposible to solo 1vs1, if u aint lucky, and high RR and mp armor+wpns.

leave us necros alone!, if theres something we need, ist more love from goa. bether pet control. more dmg in RvR, AND a higher lvl pet fgs. we are 100% reliant on the pet, and its like a lvl 44 armsman with no styles, and low hp/armor. make it 47. if not 50, so we can do sometime in RvR when it comes to mele and take a few hits.. a necro pet takes 2-3 hits from a tank, and 1 and a half bolt. its to weak for us to be totaly reliant on

N

-Nxs-

You need to think of other ways to use your necro.

On our last keep defence, i was grouped with our catapult users and GTAOE wizards, just partk the pet in the middle of the keep (STAY) then port outside, you can get a little way outside the keep and still retain the pet, Its funny watching the mid/hibs run up to you with weapons drawn and theres nothing they can do so they just waste some time and start to emote spam you, little do they know you are lining up the PERFECT ground target, then the others in the group just /groundassist and BANG

on top of that you port back inside to ensure healers and casters are topped up with mana.

Im actualy finding a necro in RvR quite fun.

N

Nalikin

also i deal for running up to the lord room when mids have all hidden in there , park pet in courtyard with a cleric watching it , run up and set GT , yell on chat and /b " i have GT " and watch the mids falling dead at your feet :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom