Albs and rvr....

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Time was about 12 CET and i was boored, so i went to join my guildie at Dun nGed Tower 2 and help him make a hole in the wall of Dun nGed. This was very booring, so when the wall was on about 30% hits my guildie logged. Not 100% convinced that hibs would not come to defend a level 10 keep i continued to treb the wall untill it fell. When the wall fell i had managed to get a entire THREE albs to come and help me out! While i was in tower 2 and waiting for the albs, 2 hibs came to defend, the enchanter didnt come back after i killed him, but the eldie did(and he stayed until gate was amost down).
After a while some more albs showed up, and we had almost a full group!(pretty impressive mind you!).
I set up a siege ram and we got the gate to 80% and we got boiled for a bit, then we killed the boiler and he went away, we now had 0 defenders, a gate at 80% and a war ram. We smashed the gate down with little to no resistance, ran upstairs to the lord and spanked him to 90%, then we went up on the roof to wait for our merc(and only tank) to come so we could continue spanking the lord.
With no alb reinforcements, and tank not even yet in the keep we got killed by 6 hibs.

Fair enough, we were outskilled and outnumbered and it's late on a thursday night.. life goes on...

And now to the point;
there was 136 albs online when we gave up, out of 136 albs, SEVEN, 7, came to help. Sure you pay the monthly fee and you do what you like when you play etc....
But if albs hate irvr and beno bridge camping so badly that they whine about it 24/7, why on earth do they turn down a wonderfull chance to move the rvr to a diffrent, better and new place?
I know why... albs like getting farmed before even reaching osi bridge, then whine about it!

Now the next alb that tells me irvr sucks ingame gets to learn lots of new words....

:twak: albs

PS: this is not directed at individuals, it is not my intent to create anger, frusration, hate or even whine. I do not take responsebility for keyboards smashed in anger, and humans killed by key's flying arround in the room at high velocity. And i know my english sucks :(

Corran

Part of the furniture
7 of 140 online is a 5% which to be honest aint a bad turnup :p

How many were actually in frontiers not including afk bots/people at beno that would be much greater then just 5% that turned up if consider active rvr people at the time. Those not in frontier wont know what doing as /rw wouldnt tell them

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
still we held out long...atleast i got the 2 hibs down then i was the main tank (as scout) on lord...so we did good considering we dident have a real tank

Gelid

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, was a very poor turnout for Albs.

For shame :<

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:
I know why... albs like getting farmed before even reaching osi bridge, then whine about it!
:(

:clap: Lets make this dude RvR leader after server merge :clap:

Zede

Part of the furniture
Alot of people are busy rebuilding templates and Xping alts cause of the XP/level Bonus.

AC has had like 50+ people prime time.

You dont have to worry for to long, with cluster organised ( so ive been told!) alb zerg inc to take all the keeps you want :) No body its bothering right now, rvr is a bit stagnant.

The Lull before the Storm !

Usura

Fledgling Freddie
noone wants my 2h pally in group for rvr :(

so im leveling a toon with the lovely 2day freelevel :clap:

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:
Time was about 12 CET and i was boored, so i went to join my guildie at Dun nGed Tower 2 and help him make a hole in the wall of Dun nGed. This was very booring, so when the wall was on about 30% hits my guildie logged. Not 100% convinced that hibs would not come to defend a level 10 keep i continued to treb the wall untill it fell. When the wall fell i had managed to get a entire THREE albs to come and help me out! While i was in tower 2 and waiting for the albs, 2 hibs came to defend, the enchanter didnt come back after i killed him, but the eldie did(and he stayed until gate was amost down).
After a while some more albs showed up, and we had almost a full group!(pretty impressive mind you!).
I set up a siege ram and we got the gate to 80% and we got boiled for a bit, then we killed the boiler and he went away, we now had 0 defenders, a gate at 80% and a war ram. We smashed the gate down with little to no resistance, ran upstairs to the lord and spanked him to 90%, then we went up on the roof to wait for our merc(and only tank) to come so we could continue spanking the lord.
With no alb reinforcements, and tank not even yet in the keep we got killed by 6 hibs.

Fair enough, we were outskilled and outnumbered and it's late on a thursday night.. life goes on...

And now to the point;
there was 136 albs online when we gave up, out of 136 albs, SEVEN, 7, came to help. Sure you pay the monthly fee and you do what you like when you play etc....
But if albs hate irvr and beno bridge camping so badly that they whine about it 24/7, why on earth do they turn down a wonderfull chance to move the rvr to a diffrent, better and new place?

Now the next alb that tells me irvr sucks ingame gets to learn lots of new words....

PS: this is not directed at individuals, it is not my intent to create anger, frusration, hate or even whine. I do not take responsebility for keyboards smashed in anger, and humans killed by key's flying arround in the room at high velocity. And i know my english sucks :(

ibtl.

Martok

Part of the furniture
taking nged has no real purpose though! you wanna move I RVR you needed to take crim cruach, benn or that other one i cnat rember name of!

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Martok said:
taking nged has no real purpose though! you wanna move I RVR you needed to take crim cruach, benn or that other one i cnat rember name of!
didnt say i want to move irvr, i wanna move rvr/expand the rvr area to more than 1000 yards around villa in HW -_-
and mikke; dra t helvette din forpulte snørrunge...

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
CuddleBunny! said:

And now to the point;

Agree, and there was like 80 ppl in the frontier at that moment, dont know how many of that are buffbots. :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom