gah!

Sorry wrong forum!

But look the numbers, it's sad.

Nate

FH is my second home
When you say we, do you mean your guilds quitting? ;/

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
I just logged on myself. /who shows 45 mids. GOA's homepage shows 436 players online. That's over 10%! :)

I thought there was some relic raid going on and everyone was /ano, but i'm the only one online in my guild and nothing blue in alb or hib.
This is sad. :(

Edit: This explains why i'm not selling any of the Lab stuff i've been farming.
On the bright side, i bought the expansion to Oblivion yesterday!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I just logged on myself. /who shows 45 mids. GOA's homepage shows 436 players online. That's over 10%! :)

I thought there was some relic raid going on and everyone was /ano, but i'm the only one online in my guild and nothing blue in alb or hib.
This is sad. :(

Edit: This explains why i'm not selling any of the Lab stuff i've been farming.
On the bright side, i bought the expansion to Oblivion yesterday!

That expansion rox really, teh new portals aren't that annoying like the old ones.

On topic, feel really sorry for mids tbh, I think most just playing on hib now or something

Zimzum

Fledgling Freddie
When you say we, do you mean your guilds quitting? ;/

No hehe, we just loged out.

We willl still be there giving action, but if the things don't change we will see if we do something else.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
As a stealther....plenty enemies to kill!

As a Mid....it sux.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Don't take the underpopulated bonus from hibbies! we need it to buy manure for our trees!!

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
By looking at roll of honour stats, (if thats anyway near the truth) you find that the number of vacant house lots
would sugest mid to be a near equal to hib, and alb to be op realm with about 400-500 more players.
Code:
[B][I]	Alb	hib	mid
pryd	974	1230	1160
excal	694	975	934

tot	1668	2205	2094[/I][/B]
I belive it's time for GoA to use there allmighty serverloggs and analyze how many game hours the different realm acctualy put in to the game.
If GoA opened there eyes to something other than the numbers of account / char created for each realm, they would see the problem.
Or maby place there CEO infront of a puter in each realm and try the game, from a players point of veiw.
GOA best do some fast or they risk losing eng population for WAR, so I sugest some major ass kissing, or just pull the server plug now.

Blame other realm for the way servers status have turned out is not a viable option, accepting the cluster is slowly
fading and thereby taking acction throu moving eng account to US would be the most viable option.
Mythic should step in and slap GoA for not taking acction before peps started to leav for other server, or other games for that matter.

I intend to let my subs run out and take a break during summer, this since I'v found mid playing, less to no fun at all last few month.
Who knows, I might even quit playing untill WAR arrives, and I'll be on a Mythic server in US for that game.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
U got Surs :D

And Aleven ...

But i agree, its saddening to see whats happened to mid :(

lets hope things pick up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom