albs, albs and more albs :)

D

dracus

...After a few days spent in thid i have come to the conclusion...albs are ridiculous :D i mean...is it seriously fun pwning 1 char when ur 20+? :) i cant get to try my ubah overpowered savage then can i?

If anyone wants to duel 1 v 1 pm me here or post...buffed or not...dun care :) i just wanna see if my spec is really any good :p but i always seem to be outnumbered many to 1 :)

<bark> anyways...rant off, flame or...err whatever...<zzzzzz>

/Dracuz

A

Aoln

im capped atm so if u want to duel, come quickly, if so reply and meet me somewhere unbuffed :)

T

toxx

yea i'll duel ya, look for Stroke and just /beckon me enough

I swear now i wont be surrounded by legions of infs... and if i am im going to slap them all very hard :/

M

mele

Yeh thidranki is sooooooo zerged by albs,
I know my idea will be bad and stuff but what about, the ppl that want to solo (non stealther) go arruond Hib Bridge?
I have my champ and after the patch there r 0.5 % options to meet a solo player non-stealther.
Ill run arruond there this days if u want to meet me solo hehe.
Nagashh Necrarka Champiñon

G

Goryk

I think the fact that almost everyone seems to have buffbots in thid now is just adding to this. Went to attack a ns earlier and got attacked by a second one and two raners for good measure. They were all fully buffed... Still if I can avoid that lot there is good hunting on hib side of thid. Just surprised non of the mids have the brains to leave the pk by the side if they are being camped :) No point whining about it here... just use your head and go find some action elsewhere. I'll probably be waiting for you :)

O

old.tuppe

one friend told me copple day ago there was 120 albs and 30 mids same time, try now play fare game?

D

dracus

Ill be hangin around ruins/hib bridge UNBUFFED!! around 0.00cet :) if anyone reads this b4 that time...else ill be around tomoz at around 20.00 cet

/Dracuz

S

Shanaia

Originally posted by old.tuppe
one friend told me copple day ago there was 120 albs and 30 mids same time, try now play fare game?

yeah well ask your friend for a screenie then.

I do /who thid all the time (as I want to be there when we are less then 15 albs) and I've never seen more then 45 there... I can't imagine we had 120 there ever.

I

iodine

Originally posted by Goryk
I think the fact that almost everyone seems to have buffbots in thid now is just adding to this. Went to attack a ns earlier and got attacked by a second one and two raners for good measure. They were all fully buffed... Still if I can avoid that lot there is good hunting on hib side of thid. Just surprised non of the mids have the brains to leave the pk by the side if they are being camped :) No point whining about it here... just use your head and go find some action elsewhere. I'll probably be waiting for you :)

There was about 4 bb in hpk yesterday so mids must be what 7 ? so albs around 10.

As for those rangers/NS well if they all had light blue cloaks on there in a luri/stealth guild so gl.

A

Aoln

I killed 1 of the NS while i was unbuffed and they were buffed :D

D

Danya

Originally posted by iodine
There was about 4 bb in hpk yesterday so mids must be what 7 ? so albs around 10.

As for those rangers/NS well if they all had light blue cloaks on there in a luri/stealth guild so gl.
Usually about 5 or 6 alb BBs.

O

old.tuppe

15 albs? i have seen in my own eyes thid ~50 albs after /lvl
no idea go there when those 50+ albs move like borgs, same mind, 1 Queen :D

O

ormorof

Originally posted by ghoul
olol

very helpful :)

but seriously there's always been loads of albs and they have always outnumbered mids, if you've played in bg for more than a month you would probably have realised this and just accepted it and tried to fight back ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom