Albions new weapons

K

knockout

Most ppl heard about Long dirksl eft hand thrusters (16.5dps 2,9spd ) coming in this patch but im pretty sure most dont know that there is new lvl 51 small/medium/large shields, apparently we only had shields up to lvl 47, and a new needle mace, 16.5 dps and 4.4 spd i think.

So make your SC and alchemy calculations including these weapons if your class uses them.

G

Glema

Gah i hope you are joking about the shields, i have an mp arcanium medium shield :-/

K

knockout

sorry m8 but its true. already made 2 MP orders for both small and medium shields and have an MP order for a tower.

I also add to ppl that im crafting MPs at cost prices. NO PROFIT for me whatsoever.

209 for 1h weapons + 51 gold for retries and the 2h are at 240g +retries(sorry havent had to sell 1 yet so i dont know their retry value yet)

D

[DK]hakke

you want the new shields for sc :p

btw, needle mace is 2.6spd

G

Glema

Well it seems an MP lvl 47 item has 29 imbue points, while a 99% lv 51 item only 28 - so at least I've gained something, althoguh not quite as much as I had hoped :-/

K

Khalen

Well dunno but the old shields weren't that expensive... and the new ones don't cost that much more...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom