Albion...

O

old.Dillinja

Im glad i left albion, i can only remember a few decent people there, these included marneus, bedwin and a few others in blade and quill, the rest were ignorant and talked down to lower level players.

O

old.Ozwin

Cya Dilly, hope it works out but remember the grass isnt always greener on the other side. There are good and bad everywhere..

T

tilde

Ok? If ur posting this bs on bw please im glad u left- nothing personal but this is a pointless thread

O

old.Galannor

What an utter waste of bandwidth... I'm glad that you've left Albion, and B&Q, with such a childish attitude - next time you go on shopping spree for new games, try one which can only be played as Singleplayer.

L

Light

LOL CHERADANINE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Could not have said it better myself lol

O

old.Paranoid

Originally posted by Dillinja
Im glad i left albion, i can only remember a few decent people there, these included marneus, bedwin and a few others in blade and quill, the rest were ignorant and talked down to lower level players.

dont genralise all of us like this when you never talked to 3/4 of us

O

old.Arctic

Glad to see you leave, you were one of the most ignorant punks there is. Remember one time when u cam down to barrows as a low lvl saying everyone had no life and bla bla bla bla..... well i hope you use the same nick at the other realm, because i will fry your ass :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.Zold

dill you ever thought the problem might lie within yourself you seem to have an attitude :)

C

Chenuba

Originally posted by Dillinja

Hmm, what's your point ?
Don't think you've been playing with all ppl in albion, think about people whatever you want, but don't accuse people you haven't even played for being ignorant etc. etc.

O

old.chipper

wonder if u went to midgard where the rest of the arrogant fuks are (not all middies maybe a good 20% though)

O

old.LandShark

woah on the generalisation there chipper, i'm sure they're not all like finster really
:D

O

old.Finster

no. i m worse than them. but the best arrogant lines come from Estat...

Finster, <Nolby Pride>

L

Light

Piss off u traitor

JUDAS JUDAAAS JUDDDDDAAAAS

There in lies the frailty of your character for u have no loyalty

O

old.chipper

nah finster is a good guy know him since start of release hes not nearly as arrogant as some of those damn middies but hes still a traitor and im gonna kick your ass m8 ;)

hehe hope you found the fun of the game over there m8

T

tilde

Agree chip, Finster is a nice guy who did lots of things for Albion. I understand why he left, going from a well established guild like RB to guilds who broke apart day after day cant be inspiring. He may is quiet and have a lack of humorosity, but we others filled that up for him :) And its like football, if ur team doesnt do well all the time, the coach get flamed - another reason for leaving, i dont know if he ever did get flamed but i can imagine if he did

O

old.LandShark

Sorry, shouldn't flame individuals =p
Was a bit offended at finster defecting when alb was sorely in need of a leader. On the other hand, he's got as much right to play for fun as the next guy.

/em holsters flamethrower

K

K0nah

I think Finster just wants to be "King" of a realm. It wasnt happening in Alb so he went to Mid ;)

Hib next?

L

Light

No wait he might just become omnipotent ultimate prick and quit

O

old.Ozwin

Have i missed something here? As far as im aware Finster has just changed realms , after all we didnt buy the game just to play 1 realm , well i didnt anyway. What has he done to upset so many people?

D

-Dreama-

Not to piss anyone off or anything but if you take something said/done in a game (yes ppl, it is after all just a game) so personally then I must say I feel sorry for you.:rolleyes:

K

-Kylock-

eck!!!

i knew him in lvl 18-22 range (cents to keltoi) and he was the worst and most complaining noob i know...... glad for u to go, poop chute cleaner!!

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by old.Dillinja

omg I used to know bedwin! lol :D

H

Hit ^_^

Originally posted by
Piss off u traitor

JUDAS JUDAAAS JUDDDDDAAAAS

There in lies the frailty of your character for u have no loyalty

hey. dont drag me into this...

D

Driwen

Originally posted by -Dreama-
Not to piss anyone off or anything but if you take something said/done in a game (yes ppl, it is after all just a game) so personally then I must say I feel sorry for you.:rolleyes:

if I call someone an asshole during a cardgame, I think he would be pissed wouldnt he? If someone calls me an asehole in daoc, it is actually the same thing. Sorry but unless you are roleplaying you still should be polite to ppl as otherwise ppl will get upset and imo it is justified. Atleast just as justified as getting upset if someone says the same thing IRL.

A

Aule Valar

omg, alb hasn't got any relics anymore, the horror!!, must reroll realm!!! yes!!!!!!!

B

bult

Originally posted by Aule Valar
omg, alb hasn't got any relics anymore, the horror!!, must reroll realm!!! yes!!!!!!!

Thread created 14-06-02 19:42

G

gwal

aaaaaand those who never met u thank u kindly for ur lovely opinion of them, nice to know u fell that way about me.....

S

skile

I like the thread, complaining on people acting bad is a good thing imo. But, to be honest, you seem a bit ignorant if you claim that everyone except your friends are rude to lowlevel-players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom