Albion

Thegoldenarrow

Fledgling Freddie
Why do you zerg, dont you understand that if like 2fg of you come thats a bit over kill, at most, theres probably about 5 of hibs, mostly, NSes, and like 5 or 6 mids when i play, if you keep on zerging people wont even go back to thid cuz its impossible to get any kills.....5 vs 16 ppl? yeah....

yes its a whine and i really dont give a fuck

you are so lame, about 2 weeks ago, about fg of albs, this was when about 2 hibs in thid, and like 3 mids, And wait for it.................. 4 infs 2 scouts and a minstrel all in a grp with same guild emblem on, you do you need soooooooooo many ppl just so you win, somenights the zerg just never gets killed, 1 or 2 maybe from assasins what ever but come on :(

i dont want any stupid "l33t" twats telling me to fuck off type thing
why cant you give a genuine explanation

Synthia 24 NS and various other stuff

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
All realms zerg mate.
Mostly it just depends on who has CK at the time.
As an Alb I've been zerged many times by Mids and occasionally by Hibs.
Probably my fault as I either run solo or duo with my mate.
We both play non stealth toons so its to be expected.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Rookiescot said:
All realms zerg mate.
Mostly it just depends on who has CK at the time.
As an Alb I've been zerged many times by Mids and occasionally by Hibs.
Probably my fault as I either run solo or duo with my mate.
We both play non stealth toons so its to be expected.

/agree

_not a sinlge time_ was my sorc spared by grps when i was going solo..
did i go back?
yes i did.

/Eagleeyez

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
My sorc holds her own pretty easily in thid.

That is until I meet a mid zerg. Do they spare me? Do they hell!

But I dont QQ, just /release and go again.

If it's too tough for you, don't go. In the big bad world of RvR expect zergs. Or go PvE.

And saying f*ck doesn't make you any more impressive. It just shows you have'nt really anything to say.

Bye bye :m00:

glabbin

One of Freddy's beloved
Thegoldenarrow said:
Why do you zerg, dont you understand that if like 2fg of you come thats a bit over kill, at most, theres probably about 5 of hibs, mostly, NSes, and like 5 or 6 mids when i play, if you keep on zerging people wont even go back to thid cuz its impossible to get any kills.....5 vs 16 ppl? yeah....

yes its a whine and i really dont give a fuck

you are so lame, about 2 weeks ago, about fg of albs, this was when about 2 hibs in thid, and like 3 mids, And wait for it.................. 4 infs 2 scouts and a minstrel all in a grp with same guild emblem on, you do you need soooooooooo many ppl just so you win, somenights the zerg just never gets killed, 1 or 2 maybe from assasins what ever but come on :(

i dont want any stupid "l33t" twats telling me to fuck off type thing
why cant you give a genuine explanation

Synthia 24 NS and various other stuff

well last night there was only a strong hib stealthzerg, got owned x2 by 3stealther +firbolg valewalker on od's bridge so i logged :p (note its not whine)

vertic 24 bd qqër extraordinare

glabbin

One of Freddy's beloved
oh forgot to add, yeah its knda unplayable when the albs zergs... cant do anything but wait in pk for them to move....

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
glabbin said:
oh forgot to add, yeah its knda unplayable when the albs zergs... cant do anything but wait in pk for them to move....

umm...move around them maybe?

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
glabbin said:
easy to say for an alb...

yeah, its because its very simple and easy, hard for a mid to come up with that. :clap:

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
13mids on 5albs and 1 hib stealther i have had before in thidr. think was about 1or2pm last week sometime
4BDs.with healer 2xskald thane warrior and a sm (duno which of those which wer grped wit who) a solo healer wit 2 hunters running about.

still managed to pop up in middle of em killing the sms and BDs a couple of times in 1-2hits which annoyed em loadz :p

but saying only 1 realm zergs is just plain stpid.
its like saying only 1 realm has idiots in which just isnt true. every realm has its fair share of different people.
hell we all know all 3 realms have loadz of whiners... u showing off that mid has 1 by starting this post to. well done :clap:

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
firstly : cue to the cue

secondly: amagad its so hard to avoid bridges? what an odd concept!

finally i was in thid today, was about 2fg hibs floating about, with fg on stick. so 5 my ass

Zede

Part of the furniture
Try going Molvik - strong hib zerg there !

Albs run around unbuffed and clueless, its the place to go to beat up albs !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom