Albion United alliance = Herbal alliance???

O

old.krane

Hiyas all!

I tought i might share with you one of my recent experiences with my ex guild GOL, and especially with that twat herbal..:puke:

We founded Red Devils with mostly my ex-GOL friends (around 10ish ppl in it, not a big guild) and now that the guild structure seems set we decided to take part in the Albion United alliance.

First...

I contacted Zag and Kcinimodus bout the joining, everything went fine, we found out Herbal has the GM of the invite guild for now. Well i tought here might come trouble, herbal and me kinda hate eachother (hes one of the reasons i left GOL, but thats a different story..), but i hoped he can be adult enough to get over our personal differences in order to settle this guild to guild matter.

But sadly he wasnt...

Being a total *'"+%! as always he decided not to invite Red Devils in the alliance, because OUR personal..khm...differences..

I think that is unacceptable. As far as i know this is NOT herbal's alliance, not even GOL's alliance, it is an alliance of albion. I think herbal does NOT have the right to refuse the invite and if he does he should be kicked from the invite position.

I ask for the help of all GM's in Albion United to settle this childish matter, or if u think that i am not right, please post it here.

B

big_b

That sucks :( you shouldn't be rejected if all you want to do is join an alliance so you know what is happening and HELP 'PROTECT' Albion maybe help out with keep taking aswell :) Also it shouldn't just be Herbal that decides which guild can join or not, it should be one where all guilds agree that the guild wanting to join can join the alliance, after all it is an 'alliance' with many guilds in it, not just Herbal.

L

-Light-

I am sure Herbal will provide us with an explanation soon enough

A

Antiarch

Well Herby can be annoying sometimes (i am too ;) ) (see my rezzing probs ;P), but he is a nice guy overall and when it comes to helping the realm i know he would do the best....so I think it must be some kind of a misunderstanding

Z

Zag Barr

When you contacted me about joining, I talked to Herbal and you are right - she doesn't like you very much :)

But that's not the reason <Albion United> didn't join you yet. We have 17 guilds now joined into the alliance, and a couple of other guilds asked to join before the red Devils did. The reason they are not joined yet, are various - basically the GM's couldn't meet up yet and things are moving slow lately, since there is lot's of attacks and counter attacks.

Please give <Albion United> some time and be assured, that your joining (or not joining) has nothing to do, with the fight between Herbal and you. Herbal is not the leader of this alliance, she just happens to have the GM right now, since Kcinimodus and me went on vacation in between. She does the invitations, but she doesn't decide who gets in or not.

K

Khalen

Kcinimod didn't really went on vacation ;) He had to do his homework :p

And yes there have been many guilds asking to join. Dunno why the max is 20. Dunno why there is even a max on chatgroups as well..

H

Herbal Remedy

well as i told zag there are alot of other guilds who have already asked to join and being called and i quote you here A fucking useless twat and a total gimp doesnt exactly put me on friendly terms with you or the guild you lead. I wont go into a mud slinging match about your many faults as it would take to long, just to say id rather lick a dead badgers nuts than put up with the crap you gave me in guild chat in front of a few hundred people in alliance chat.
edit invite isnt down to me at all im the monkey not the organ grinder

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by old.krane
Hiyas all!

I tought i might share with you one of my recent experiences with my ex guild GOL, especially with that TWAT herbal ..:puke:

But sadly he wasnt...

Being a total *'"+%! as always he decided not to invite Red Devils in the alliance, because OUR personal..khm...differences..

see the abuse?
he was going to be kicked from gol for it - he typed /gc quit before he was kicked

ps i notice kranes gone awfully quiet now

oh and another thing i never once said he wasnt being invited to the alliance because of our personal differences i told zag who was talking to krane that we have had numerous applications for alliance membership and with only 3 spaces left there wouldnt be room for his guild. But that just sums krane up he has to come on here and insult me infront of the most of the realm because he didnt get what he wanted but then again he has always been a selfish ,self centered person

O

old.Galieran

guys, guys. calm down

We all know that there is a limit to how many guilds that can be in this alliance. When that limit has been reached, what do the rest off the ppl and guilds do to get the data:
1. Get hold of informants from the Big Alliance, who has access to the /asend.
2. Make a 2nd Big guild.

Why, well because we will never be able to get all the guilds into one alliance anyway.

To "Old".Krane(LOL):
IF you do these 2 things, you won´t need to see or listen to Herbal anymore.
Its just like the scout who wants to get into a group at Gobo Hill, "We don´t need you" , "We will be full in 30 mins, sorry".
The scout has only one choice; make his own group.

O

old.krane

Sigh

Well....first of all, thank you herbal for your answer, this has completely proven my point about you..

You can see now how he behaves in these kind of situations..

You could have avoided this forum topic, if u would have typed an "r" button on your keyboard and replied to my numerous messages, and told me this in "tells", but sadly u didnt...

I still think the decision about our joining is NOT Herbals or GOLs decision, its a decision of the guilds in the alliance...

And if your want to have a decent point of view about our guild or me please ask Filip, Arthwyr, Kcinimodus or any other GMs of the real powerfull guilds...they have a "slightly different" oppinnion than your have heard from Herbal.

Dont get me wrong, i still have respect to some GOL members, like Zag for example who has done and sacrificed lots to the good of albion..

/bow and respect

P.s.: I dont really want to reply to Herbal's personal insults, i think its kinda childish and doesnt belong here...

H

Herbal Remedy

well having put you on /ignore because of the insults i recieved off u while you where in guild i never recieved your sends i did how ever explain this to zag who was talking to you, as for my childish attitude lol comming on here flaming me instead of talking to zag or kcinimodus isnt childish? :rolleyes:

or insulting me in a public forumn isnt childish? :rolleyes: well i guess u never will change will you ...

O

old.Noenkel

Grow Up

Hey, heres a tip from the man who returned to the REAL LIFE WORLD.

GROW UP

open your curtains, step outside, smell the fresh air
life is more then camelot. You might be nerds, hell you might be big nerds but your nice guys, dont waste your life on cpu games

after all, its just some stupid 0's and 1's

Im glad I opened my eyes and saw the MMORPG-devil

open yours before its too late

cheers

X

--xion--

hmm ouch , guess quite a lot has been going on ;/ yea guild problems like these can be a real pain,,i know belive em :p
but at the end of the day u 2 dont seem liek u can just make up or sommin like that coz that ant gonan happen, i think you should just sort it out somehow or just dont interact or anything,,in the end were all fighting together anyway .

O

old.krane

Good to hear from ya again Noen! :)

Believe me i am playing far less than before and RL has kicked in! :)

Summer and partytime kicked in! :)

And as for you herbal....i have contacted both Zag and Kcini..
But I dont want to continue this..
The one's who decide this matter will see my point..

O

old.Noenkel

Glad to hear so Krane

i switched to console gaming, you know, soccer with RL friends in stead of playing online with "virtual friends" and i like this way muuuuch better

say hi to the guys from me, cant come in game, deleted it and trashed the CD ;)

cheeeeeers

S

-serra-

I knew you in beta Krane.. and you were nice imo - but what the hell happend to you?
sorry for the personal attack, and you can be nice.. as long as you dont feel like telling everybody how to do what like you know all... be polite now and then, I might start listening again..

hmm doesnt fit in under the topic.. I'm just having a bad day.. so watch out on the other threads!!

Users who are viewing this thread