Albion Top Level Command Structure, Information Channels and Strategy Planning

G

Girigu Shadaar

Greetings People,

Let me introduce myself first: I am Phoenix Guard GM and one of the Fellowship officers.

Now, straight to the business: We have couple of alliances in Albion now and it is good time to form out of game information channels between officers of different alliances for strategy and event planning. I will try to gather alliance officer names in game and talk to you there, but it would be appreciated if you take contact to me yourself in game or reply your character name to this thread and state your rank and guild. What comes to the actual channels to be used, well we have some obvious ideas.

best regards,
Girigu Shadaar
Phoenix Guard GM

O

old.Spanjab

Getting all the big alliances together to go get Merlins wotsit back would be nice! :)

J

Juanita

Yeah, let me know when you plan something ;)

O

old.Kiarra

Yay Someone agrees with me !!

Originally posted by old.Kiarra
I believe that what is really required is a leader. Strong statement perhaps, but somthing along the lines of this:

This person's 1st duty would be a point of contact for all alliance leaders. Someone who can chair Alliance meetings, and help to crystalize ideas and thoughts the alliances have. NOT to govern or make demands on alliances or guilds, but simply to help organise events and disseminate information, so that each alliance stands the best possible chance to coordinate its efforts with others to gain the best possible advantage at all times.

I dont believe this person should necessarily have experience in any field of RvR, be a high level player or be of any class. The most important part would be diplomacy and being contactable, either by email or online and to be as accessible as possible. He/she should not be a guild or alliance leader either, they have too much responsibility with their own duties.

We need a person who can inject some enthusiasm, bring some life back into Albion.

Albion has a round table...... Lets use it !

O

old.Kiarra

After reading other Posts in here, Phoenix Guard doesnt exactly have a good reputation at moment :eek6: Hmmmm :(

Originally posted by SilverHood

on another note, I'm wary of grouping with ANYONE from the phoenix guard..... just too many bad encounters to list here

usually I don't generalise on guilds, but PG definetely needs something done about their recuitment policy

There are other posts too...

G

Girigu Shadaar

Sigh,

check the date on that message and in any case you should not value guilds reputation from single messages. Talk to people you know in game if you want accurate information.

best regards,
Girigu Shadaar
Phoenix Guard GM

F

Flimgoblin

Have to say I've not had any problems with PG...

just two people posting here have had problems... ;)

PG have a trainee camp now don't they? that should help sort out the wheat from the chaff...

R

Radghast

ive had a couple of bad incidents with PG members, but its not fair to judge the guild on a few bad apples (or maybe there good apples just haveing a bad day)

anyway my point...i think its a good idea, i know that lack of information can kill u, and any system that makes the distribution of IMPORTANT info easier will be a welcome one

O

old.Kiarra

I still think its a good idea though and I am glad that someone has taken the initiative :)

You have my support :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom