Albion to import Midgard troopers!

A

Addlcove

If the Danes do come to the rescue it won’t be the first time large quantities of their sperm has found its way here.

Back more than a thousand years ago it was distributed willy-nilly by the rampaging Vikings — whether British maidens wanted it or not.

hehe

R

Roo Stercogburn

lol

So many ways to poke fun at people with that one, all will get me into trouble.

O

old.Ziera

it is all part of our master plan to conqour the world ;)

M

mib666

Confirms my suspicions, Danish men are a bunch of WANKERS ;)

N

Nightchill

haha :)

tho the Danes are one of the er, shortest lasting Norse countries. Moving to Christianity as soon as the first opportunity came up (~1000AD in Ribe, Scandinavias first city).

B

Bellona

We are cuming for ya women!

tho i am disturbed.. that if i were a spermdonor, i could actually be the real father of a child that one of you would raise :eek7:

O

old.Tohtori

Back more than a thousand years ago it was distributed willy-nilly by the rampaging Vikings — whether British maidens wanted it or not.

Here here! Bring back the good old days. :D

Interesting fact by the way: In the viking culture there were no bastard children. When the vik's went out to kill and stuff(well mostly kill), they didn't expect their wives to be loyal. They could be gone for years. So any child born by a wife was considered as own and raised as one. That's the way to go! :p

O

old.Dillinja

Makes you wonder who your ancestors really are. One of our great great great great grandfathers could have been a mad rapist. :\

E

Ekydus

If Carlsberg made made sperm donors...

They'd probably be the best sperm donors in the world.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Makes you wonder who your ancestors really are. One of our great great great great grandfathers could have been a mad rapist. :\

Hey, could be worse. My ancestors were almost certainly jewish.

(*not racist)

H

Hargh

Oi vey what a thing to say! ;)

I'm Kentish via Liverpool, Wales, Glasgow, the Highlands and thence back to Ireland and Norway the early 1100s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom