Albion the worst realm ?

O

old.mattshanes

Its my way of having fun yet people cause hassle be aggrovating me cause of this?hmmm what u expect me to be an 80 year old sad cunt who dont smile at anything??? no ivan you are ok infact i like your attitude and the things you post.

O

old.mattshanes

Also grey if someone in your workplace if u work or whatever went round saying oh you are a cunt and all that u would like to know why wouldnt u?

J

j000 d000d

OH yeah you guys are gonna love the: "... was just killed by Teador/Usp" Deathspam wooohooooot! :D

O

old.mattshanes

Go teador hope you kill the fuckers who made u leave i am really annoyed right now anyway hope u do well and have fun there.

C

Coren

Noone called you a cunt, Matt. Yet, you post and call other's fuckers that need to be killed...

And Teador, have yet to see manachanter death spam (only by Zedorf once during a keep defence where no AoE on the doors was possible yet). Hope you'll change that. :p

O

old.mattshanes

i didnt say that only ones teador hates that made him leave the realm and btw it seems as if they are calling me it.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Matt it is your reaction, honestly I have nothing against you whatsoever (heck I dont even know you) but I tease for the same reasons as I tease my little brother - The reaction.
Sorry if we ruined your day ;)
But you've got to stop caring so much about what people on a forum, a forum thinks of you. I mean you will never see any of the people who annoys you here in real life so what the hell care?
You can always close your browser window and then the problem is solved.
Showing that you care and giving a reaction just makes people want to teach you more ;)

O

old.mattshanes

(BANGS HEAD THROUGH WALL)

.................. i guess............................

O

old.Zarff

hmm matt u write things like this: "ZARFF U SUCK!!!!!! lol that better"... and then u dont expect ppl to give u back? personally i dont give a shit but common its just a game.

N

Nxs-Kardin

Pleased I left alb now :) still going strong in Mid, no realy gripes with anyone yet, and no abuse... its bliss... and hey you wana see how often stealthers get grouped !!! it puts ALB to shame.

Obviously theve found a cure for the "Infiltrator" plague that sweeps ALB.

Infiltrator: Hi i see your flagged for members, got room for a level xx infiltrator
GrpLeader: No sorry

I

ivan_tribbiani

Originally posted by Nxs-Kardin
Pleased I left alb now :) still going strong in Mid, no realy gripes with anyone yet, and no abuse... its bliss... and hey you wana see how often stealthers get grouped !!! it puts ALB to shame.

Obviously theve found a cure for the "Infiltrator" plague that sweeps ALB.

Infiltrator: Hi i see your flagged for members, got room for a level xx infiltrator
GrpLeader: No sorry

Is wondering if he ever gonna be 50 with such brand new trend.
Oh and heres a thought, why am i so sure that 90% of Alb have Infil alts ?

J

j000 d000d

Originally posted by Coren
Noone called you a cunt, Matt. Yet, you post and call other's fuckers that need to be killed...

And Teador, have yet to see manachanter death spam (only by Zedorf once during a keep defence where no AoE on the doors was possible yet). Hope you'll change that. :p

Oh, i've seen Zedorf deathspam at DC a week ago :D

Imagine the ultimate team, an elf and a luri, both exploding, perfect timing, muahahha :flame: :flame: :flame:

We got raped in DC lordroom too once by Lasiien :)

O

old.Aure

Hmmm.

Ocelot, Ladder and I the 3 remaining Hibs, 19 Albs, not one sword landed on us.

DC a few days ago.

It may have been more, I only counted 19 from the room to the bottom merchant and not those that used their insta /release.

Ocelot is awesome.

Zedorf killed loads day before rezz sick.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'll go find the log.

O

old.Kladen

albion has quite a few twits and i really hate middies so i guess tehy are all twits.

anywayz once i reach lvl 50 i think ill sell my account for £20 and buy a new copy and play in hib/pry (non-hardcore this time so it doesnt take over my life)

oh well even if i dont sell it im gonna quit Daoc in about a month anyway so better if i get some money out of it

D

Damon_D

hmm actualy I think most peopel on this board like you Matt , atleast I do ;) And I think they fell that your one of those who can take a joke / blatantly silly flame without freaking out, but you do seem to be a little edgy today , but as you said you aint running at 100 % atm, so maybe we should take you somewhere for a tune-up..or a few keg's of ale , what ever you think will help the most mate :D

D

Damon_D

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by old.Zarff
ZARFF U SUCK!!!!!!

Originally posted by Brannor McThife

Ain't that the truth...

:flame:

-G

Nope he cant suck he is in HH :clap:

J

-jamza-

Sat here with my cup of tea and biccys nice early morning haveing a read,

Any one for a cuper ?

Dont really know any of you but..

I'm from alb and it seems to me most of the people who are flameing each other are them level 50s that played the game far to long..

Tbh - my expriance leveling from 1 to 41 on jamza has been great fun
(I can honestly say i have never had a bad group or even a bad run in's with other players)

If i did i prob would forget about it within the hour
(ummm... maybe i have had some bad times then.. )

The point im trying to reach Alb is not such a bad place just umm.. maybe not suited for the guys that umm... have had extreamly bad luck with people trust me i know what its like..

There will always be twits in each realm (im one of them for posting on BW)

just lets all chill out - maybe all meet up in emain form a big circle and make peace and dance

(Now who wants a cupper)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom