Albion- Tailor and Spellcrafter for your BG needs!

O

old.Bubble

Hi All
just offering my services to the General public(Zerg) for an oppitunity to Fight in the BG's with spellcrafted armour.

My tailor can now make AF50 Armour @ 99% or MP and i also have a 600 point spellcrafter willing to help make these sets.

I should warn you this will take time and effort on my side to make the 40 odd gems and the multipule tailoring tries for the 99% armour Not as much time as making level 50 stuff but i'm still expecting to make a Profit out of this for my time :)

PM me here or post your orders, i'll try and come back to you with times, price etc.

O

old.Bubble

Part 2
Questions and Answers
-----------------------

Q- Why do you make and recomend AF 50 leather/studded and AF25 Cloth
A- This leather/cloth is level 25 and will be yellow con to your level 24 Thid character or Orange to your level 19Aber toon. It will degrade alot slower than other armour allowing you to use it with multipul toons using /level.

Q- Overcharging? is it worth it?
A- with DF Jewels,rings etc you can cap most/all of your stats and most of the good resist with 99% materials without overcharging, if you want to be 'super l337' and capp everything it will take even more time/money to make 99% gems so we can overcharge safely, so my answer to this it not really.

Q- Pricing how much does your service cost?
A- As i explained in the original message it takes alot of time to make 99% armour and 40 spellcrafted gems, price will be different on every occasision with lots of varibles(ie- how meny retakes it took, how much time it took, overcharging /eep , have you been a customer before etc)i mainly charge a 20 to 30%
profit depending on time and effort (if i've been working on your armour for a few hours i'd probley want some sort of payback for my time :) if your a crafter and have done MP orders your understand me)

Q- you said your a tailor? does that mean you can't provide Chain/plate?
A- untill i have found a jolly Armourcrafter willing to join me i will be forced to rely on other contact crafters of these items(through providing them with the cloth/leather does make it a bit cheaper)
So i can do these order if i am able to obtain the armour.

Q- read about but about weapons
A- same answer as above, i will spellcraft it if i can get hold of it.

Q- i already baught my set of armour from my guildie but no one is willing to help me spellcraft it will you do it
A- spellcrafting a level 25 set takes quite a bit of time still(nothing compaired to a 50 set through :p 3 days mine took :p) and since spellcrafting doesn't make that much profit if you only charge the normal 20% i will do it but my costs will be much higher

Users who are viewing this thread