Albion Spirit Lost???

D

Drusus

So, after Midgard raid out Relics with 210, Albs comeback is 70+
Is this the most we can muster now?
A call to arms generates maybe 30+ nowadays.
Since losing the Relics Hibs /Mids seem to be just walking all over us, we seem to have lost the will to fight.
Type /who 50 and there are about 80+ hits, where are these people?
We all know Mids have Insta-Everything, & BD's are overpowered and 'working as intended'.
We all know that an equal force of Mids will win 4/5 times.
But who says we have to have an equal force?
If we have to outnumber them, so be it, lets get going, claim a few keeps, cost them money, time, and effort, and see about getting some relics back.

Whine Finished.
Flame away :p

S

stroopwafel

went to emain today
got zerged by stealthergroup
logged again

C

Cybwyn

Albs comeback is 70 eh? Were you at Grallarhorn on Sunday night when Albs came within a few minutes of nicking a relic or 3?

Not thought that the reason the server crashed on Sunday has something to do with the 250 mids, 200 (yes, 200) or so Albs and a not inconsiderable number of Hibs all in the same zone at the same time?

Doesn't the fact that we tried to take some relics on the same day we lost 3 of them, knowing that we'd encounter huge resistance say something to you?

Mids may have lost the uber guards from their relic keeps but it doesn't mean taking relics off them will be a walk in the park - Mids are on a state of high alert at the moment (and justifiably so). You only have to have so much as 1fg even look at one of their keeps at the moment and they get about 347 full groups there.

So calm down. Yes, we lost our relics, but only because there was no way in the world we could have repelled such a raid. Don't believe for one second that we're just going to roll over and let them get away with it; I'm sure the Mids don't believe that, so why should you?

F

Flesh

Don't ever go to emain, zergy as fuck.
Used to be able to solo in odin's np , get a few fights etc, die occasionally when outnumbered 2 to 1..s'np ..just go back and try again..
past 2 weeks, there's constantly been groups of 8 BUFFED ns/rangers
Marius, Dimitris, Aviahhssa, Aralina, Balthasar (although he's fucked off) are but a few of the buffed gimps that run around in fg stealther packs.
Fuck off back to emain and zerg more!

S

stroopwafel

yer, i soloed quite a bit too in odins and sometimes even got kills :p
but the stealthers really screwed it for me :\ and with all those relics there is a lot more action in odins

E

Ezeine

Dimitris still runs in grps ? Omg such a loser. :doh:

C

cHodAX

Albion has lost many of it's oldest and most dedicated players over the last 3 months, we have had lots of new players from Excal but for most of them this is thier 2nd realm and hence turnout for realm events is alot lower than it used to be. As for the spirit, too many Albs have no pride. Many never defended the relics when we had them and they won't be thier when we try retake them. All we can do is make the best of a bad situation, also try come up with better tactics than the same old crap we usually try.

You have to give the Mids credit, they have put differences aside to make them the #1 realm again, Albion has NEVER been able to that and it is a damn shame. Far too many big ego's on Albion sadly.... :(

D

Dook_Pug

I suppose the 100+ Albs in Midgard every night since you lost the relics trying to regain them escaped your attention? ;p

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Dook_Pug
I suppose the 100+ Albs in Midgard every night since you lost the relics trying to regain them escaped your attention? ;p

When you look at the numbers and % of players Albion should be fielding 200+ for relic raids. On many 'prime time'raids the Mids have fielded 70%+ of the online players, I have yet to see anywhere near that number from Albion. Also if you had done a /who on Albion when Mids were doing a prime time raid you would find 200+ Albs still exping/farming. Everytime I go one a relic raid to Midgard you see everyman and his dog defending, level 20+ make an effort. I am not saying Albion doesn't have some good people, just that it has too many people who don't give a shit. Losing the relics was a good thing, it might give a few people a wakeup call that is long overdue.

M

maxgirth

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
I am not saying Albion doesn't have some good people, just that it has too many people who don't give a shit. Losing the relics was a good thing, it might give a few people a wakeup call that is long overdue.

But the ones who do give a shit were there yesterday morning, and that`s all that matters ;).

C

calif

Well i`m not playing anymore and haven`t for the last 2 or 3 weeks, mind i still have 3 weeks left on my subs so if there is going to be an raid to get them back in the next 3 weeks i`ll come on it to help out.
I just need to know its going off and you will see me there.

I am still an alb just bored with the game.

A

Arnor

have no fear, ill be with you in a week or so, fvckin up the bg's ;)

M

Master_de_roos

Originally posted by maxgirth
But the ones who do give a shit were there yesterday morning, and that`s all that matters ;).

..and not forgetting the ones who would have given it there full blooded support could they have been there!!

C

case-rigantis

erm this thread talks like we don`t have the relics ^^

yeah we had 54 albs to take the relics but we got the job done and thats what matters

C

Cybwyn

Originally posted by case-rigantis
erm this thread talks like we don`t have the relics ^^

It was originally posted when Mids had all 6.

B

Balthasar

Originally posted by Flesh
Balthasar (although he's fucked off) are but a few of the buffed gimps that run around in fg stealther packs.

Ehm I barely come to odins and if I am there I am NOT grouped... Because I dont like stealther zergs too, I dont like it to be in it and dont like it to fight against it.

Yes I am buffed.. if you dont like it keep whining..because I aint loosing my buffs.

O

old.Krusha

having so much more fun in swg than in DAoC so i let my subs runout.... not that anyone cares ;)

Raids on faction towns is so much mroe fun than anyday in daoc.eu rvr... ever :p

I

ilaya

if an enemy realm holds all relics surely the spirit of your own realm RAISES?!! get them back etc.!!

i know this is a kinda old post.. but surely this is still the case?

not a case of albion spirit, but a case of wether or not peeps are gonna just give up or not.. if u play for fun, go for it, take the fekkers back, what u got to lose?!! :D

if not, why?

always fount that on exc/hib that if hib/exc loses a relic at any point there is a whole host of plans to get it back.. just coz u lose some dont mean the whole realm has gone to shit. just means u become dangerous :D

do everything u can, cant be blamed for not trying

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by old.Krusha
having so much more fun in swg than in DAoC so i let my subs runout.... not that anyone cares ;)

Raids on faction towns is so much mroe fun than anyday in daoc.eu rvr... ever :p

THEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE??
looks like you just cant let daoc go can you?

K

Kahland

Originally posted by old.Krusha

And we're the one that can laugh at you play a crappy game and wasting your time on it ~~

swg looks like roleplaying in halflife

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom