Albion secret army...

S

Sabu

Didn´t know but a friend told me about the existence of a secret army in Albion. They are taking care of us and covering our backs. A lot of braves who are ready for defending Albion. And they are a lot.... a great army....

While the moment comes............. they camp in Darkness Falls doors

O

old.Odysseus

When I get extremely rich, I intend to recruit a household guard to keep Bledmeer in my hands forever.
Might be the army that was mentioned :)

S

Sabu

Well people thimks that they are campers waiting for the opening of Df while their friends work taking keeps. But really they are a reserve army lol :)

K

K0nah

Tis a very funny phenomena. Load of ppl sitting around or even in the portal waiting for what exactly? Practising psychic meditation attempting to retake Dun Crachon using it? lol

Get off your arses and do something for your realm, keeps dont take themselves :rolleyes:

K

Khalen

Maybe I should get paid to raid keeps, that way I can bring in some more money for the relic doors... there hasn't been a single day I wasn't keepraiding to help others...

N

Ninjastyle

hell i'm raiding/defending keeps all day long just to get others access to DF, but i dont mind, i'm in it for the fun :p

G

gunner440

Originally posted by Ninjastyle
i'm in it for the fun :p

lol fun my ass... :p

we all know u do it for Rps ninja :clap: :clap:

anyways heres a cow for u :m00:

W

-Wedge-

And we love Ninja for his leet pharming skillz....

We also accept your cow and add it to our guilds RP :D

Go Ninja Go :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom