Albion Sc.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Hey, I've been looking for a sc'er for some time now, but only found one who took outrageous prices :p

Any sc'er in albion which can sc my pve gear? need it to get going with the farming, thanks.

PS: leave me a pm here or write to me in-game on Ataraxia.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
hmm, expensive.. only got 5p atm >_<

Why has sc'ing become so expensive? remember pre-toa you could get full 5.5oc sc for 2p (for the whole armor) >_<, that was on excal though.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Kinag said:

Why has sc'ing become so expensive? remember pre-toa you could get full 5.5oc sc for 2p (for the whole armor) >_<, that was on excal though.

That was ppl who took material cost

Understand the work and u have to pay for that to

Sc is fucking boring. :d

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:

well, it's a dog-eat-dog world mate :) demand and supply ... not many SC'ers active anymore so they can afford to charge whatever they want :) and farming a bit of cash isn't exactly rocket science since ToA ... if you think the current SC'ers are too expensive then go and skill up your own and craft at cost FOR THE REALM MEIGHT!!!11!!1! :clap:

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
I got a full MP plated suit sc`d for 800 g mate.. ok it was when i was in guild and got nice discount but - shop around some ppl will try rip you off to make money to spend in rl :/ lol ? some ppl are honest thats life :)

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Smellysox said:
I got a full MP plated suit sc`d for 800 g mate.. ok it was when i was in guild and got nice discount but - shop around some ppl will try rip you off to make money to spend in rl :/ lol ? some ppl are honest thats life :)
Well, the times when Ayeeshaa (herself, not her gimp scout brother) SC'ed at cost are long gone megameight :)
And there's not much to shop around really nowadays with most sc'ers having quit the game (hey, that includes moi!) :clap:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Chrystina said:
well, it's a dog-eat-dog world mate :) demand and supply ... not many SC'ers active anymore so they can afford to charge whatever they want :) and farming a bit of cash isn't exactly rocket science since ToA ... if you think the current SC'ers are too expensive then go and skill up your own and craft at cost FOR THE REALM MEIGHT!!!11!!1! :clap:

Was that your try of being funny or being sarcastic?

No, I don't want to level my own sc'er, as I cba with crafting..

And what does it gain you to be sarcastic?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I normaly charge 300g an item for a 5+ Point overcharge.

Reason for this is because i don't risk people MP items by using substandard gems.(98%'s etc, all my gems are MP/99%)

For a single item it can cost between 100g and 300g depending on Luck. Also take into account that spellcraft takes the most time out of all the Crafts to get done, with every gem out of the 32 gems being 99%+.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Call it expensive if you wish ^^ to get it done cheaper you'd have to find someone who didn't shell out 25plat for it themselfs in the time when money didn't grow on trees :)

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
Was that your try of being funny or being sarcastic?

No, I don't want to level my own sc'er, as I cba with crafting..

And what does it gain you to be sarcastic?
Because I am sick of people who cba to do something themself and then complain about prices (same goes for people in the trading section who cba to farm some item but complain if some rare item costs several plat) ... and sarcasm is a much finer art than just the blunt "f*ck off n00b, kk thx bb? xD" insult shit and name calling 90% of this board users are able to use :)

PS: Bubble mate, the 300g / item prices are long gone since crafters found out that farming ToA scrolls/items is more lucrative and their clients actually have more money now (be it farmed or bought off eBay) ... but then again it's your call (just don't employ your sister to do the slave work while you enjoy the game, lol) :clap:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Thats why i don't take jobs often :( only for people i like (and then i do it at cost)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Chrystina said:
Because I am sick of people who cba to do something themself and then complain about prices (same goes for people in the trading section who cba to farm some item but complain if some rare item costs several plat) ... and sarcasm is a much finer art than just the blunt "f*ck off n00b, kk thx bb? xD" insult shit and name calling 90% of this board users are able to use :)

Well, I gave you no reason to be sarcastic..

I just said it is expensive, and it is.. Tiwiwie said it himself.. He's doing my sc now.

I'm just so sick of those ***** on these boards who just can't have a conversation without being sarcastic..

But enough about this, this wasn't meant to be a flame thread or anything, I was just looking for a crafter and I said it was expensive.. Can't do shit here without being flamed.

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
Well, I gave you no reason to be sarcastic..

I just said it is expensive, and it is.. Tiwiwie said it himself.. He's doing my sc now.

I'm just so sick of those ***** on these boards who just can't have a conversation without being sarcastic..

But enough about this, this wasn't meant to be a flame thread or anything, I was just looking for a crafter and I said it was expensive.. Can't do shit here without being flamed.
omg, now I care ... and don't confuse being sarcastic with flaming, thanks :)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
It's quite the same thing tbh.. as it's both a pain in the ass.. And being sarcastic is a way of being rude, so are flaming.. anyway, no use arguing here..

TiwiS

Fledgling Freddie
Smellysox said:

i resent being that implication that im dishonest, you know i charge 1p/item, you know it's more then other crafters. if you dont want me to do it... don't tell me to do it.

if i would be doing 300g/item for sc'ing i would just stop sc'ing at all, it's jut not worth the profit to earn 1.5p / hour. i can get better then that farming.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I'm atleast very happy with the sc'ing \o/

hehe-

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
how much do other spellcrafters charge now?
is 300g to less?

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
i wouldn't sc for 1 plat an item

not when i can farm 5-8 plat an hour not because its bloody boring

on camlann you can get 500g a piece easy as a spellcrafter. on prydwen i always did it for 300g an item

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
how much do other spellcrafters charge now?
is 300g to less?
haven't you learned anything from this thread? you can charge 1p / item no problem. The reason being: people NEED sc'ers, but sc'ers don't need people because it's easier and less boring to just farm some items/scrolls to make money. that's what Kinag paid in the end as well for his ... erm ... call it template if you like) ... conclusion: 300g/item is WAY to cheap in times like this :touch:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
hmm Will get hargard to ammend our prices (Cartel Style)
not that we take any jobs anymore, but just incase.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Chrystina said:
that's what Kinag paid in the end as well for his ... erm ... call it template if you like) ... conclusion: 300g/item is WAY to cheap in times like this :touch:

Template :p

PvE template then ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom