Albion RvR TL Report

C

case-rigantis

wow this guy deserves a medal seriously thats everything that needs resolving
i`m sure this will get flamed but looking honestly balancing of teh game shouldn`t be far off if anyone bothers to listen to this fella

hey i might even stay in Daoc if half of this stuff gets resolved

N

Naveh

Quite true whats said in the report, tho I'd like to state the the lack of Casters in Pryd/Albion is also an issue nobody wants to play those classes anymore it seems and the highranked rvr guilds aren't intressted in them since they are 'one-shots'...

Remove 'AFk buff-barrowing meatsackzombies outside apk/mpk/hpk on second accounts please!'

That last bit should make 1 vs. 1 in RvR a lot more intressting for some players without access to a 24/7 buffbot to balance himself with the other stealthers/players of the enemy realm. Mythic says they don't intend to keep those 'zombies' but still they empower the buffbots... ><

X

Xeanor

Everything this guy said is just 100% true.

There's actually more issues than just those I think, but these are really the most important ones.

H

Heffer

Aye Xeanor gets eaten most fights due to being so easy to spot despite several attempts at hiding the poor little sod!

This guy deserves a medal !

B

Balbor

easy way to fix a lot of alb problems is to give either mistral, sorcerer or cleric instent mezz. Better yet remove all ranged instent CC and set it to sorter range single target or PBAE (like clerics).

O

old.Vae

Only mistake he makes is saying Alb needs 5 classes and then listing 6! Cleric, Friar, Paladin, Minstrel, Sorceror, Theurgist.

Other than that very true.

C

Coim-

Specific Issues: Dual Speccing
Many Albions believe the need for dual speccing the Polearm or Two-Handed style lines to be unfair considering dual speccing is not a requirement for the heavy weapon users of the other realms. Having to spend more specialization points to achieve a comparable level of damage variance is seen as a handicap to those classes that are required to dual spec.
:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread