Albion rules Thidranki once again

L

Levin the Blue

Just wanted to thank those albs who took part in this night's (morning) Thidranki keep take. I'm still trying not to feel sorry for those poor mids who opened the doors for us. :) For once it was a joy to be an alb, because we were disciplined, patient and minute, and we worked as a TEAM, culminating in a perfectly executed "group-backstab"! *gasp*

O

old.Xanthian

You mean you built a 2fg zerg as you couldnt kill 5 "skilled" players.

Albs seem to be the same on both servers :(

N

nocte

lol at the time of your post... do albs never take a keep when there are defenders.

A

Axuk

actually....

It took that long (we were one full group getting ganked at midnight) because the 10 of us had to wait for hours and hours and hours while the 9 Mids attacking the keep faffed around getting the doors open while we sat back and had a picnic watching them do all the hard work :p

It was so frustrating I almost wandered up and offered to help them myself because I needed a p for two hours and wasn't allowed to leave my spying duties :D

I add my thanks to all those there who made me laugh hard all night....

And a huge /hug to the poor Hibbie who logged into the keep while we were repairing OUR keep doors ;P

Thanks for the hours of fun all :D

See you tonight... I'll be the one wearing incontinence pads just in case they are needed again ....

Pudgy The Gimfiltrator

I

iodine

Originally posted by Levin the Blue
Just wanted to thank those albs who took part in this night's (morning) Thidranki keep take.

I dare you to try and take the keep when other human people arent in bed..........vampires

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom