Albion Raid Poll

What sort of PvE raid would you like to attend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Seeing as my other raid was somewhat success I've decided to make another raid, but I am uncertain of what kind. I'd like to do some of the stuff you don't do every other day, unless you're BloodOmen, as in some of the epic encounters and dungeons that have been deserted for so long

I'm not keen on doing sidi as people will just do it for the greed, which is not what my raids are about. It's about the greatness of the game and finding some of the old school fun in gathering a large group of people and then actually doing something for the fun of it and not for the lotto at the end. I will however leave Sidi in the poll

My personal favourite would be doing either Legion or the AC dragon. The dragon is one of the very few trophies that I am currently missing in my Albion House

I will not be running a Master Level raid as it's boring, people will afk, most people already buy them and we've all done it a thousand times

So what do you want? Will leave the poll open for five days and then start figuring out a date. Also allowed multiple choice, but please try and keep it to a minimum

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Voted for summoners hall :p not been there since pre-toa when Doden's was still in the game.

CorNokZ

Wish I could do a Doden's raid :(

Check PM BO

Everz

FH is my second home
Krondon is the only one never really done by anyone.. go for it, the end boss is a funky kill. Also evern/green knight trophies are shithot.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Krondon is the only one never really done by anyone.. go for it, the end boss is a funky kill. Also evern/green knight trophies are shithot.

Definately Kronden, its easy to underestimate and get swarmed by soo many purple guards.

CorNokZ

Also evern/green knight trophies are shithot.

Exactly! Would love to have em both in my house :)

edit. I voted krondon as I've never been there and it seems like a lot of fun

Everz

FH is my second home
Yeh but evern/gk/glacier giant can easily be necro'd without much effort.

Krondon on the other hand was absolute pain with swarms of purples, the two final bosses are a challenge still also.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yeh but evern/gk/glacier giant can easily be necro'd without much effort.

Krondon on the other hand was absolute pain with swarms of purples, the two final bosses are a challenge still also.

True :p GG is still abit tricky tho despite him not being able to throw necro, cleric can't cause to much aggro or it goes bye bye. And Greenknight self heals quite fast so its hard to necro him (trust me when I tell you it heals fast)

Everz

FH is my second home
True :p GG is still abit tricky tho despite him not being able to throw necro, cleric can't cause to much aggro or it goes bye bye. And Greenknight self heals quite fast so its hard to necro him (trust me when I tell you it heals fast)

I know, i've necro'd GK and GG a good few times for the crack of it. Krondon final boss is much like Iarnvidur tbh, good fun though.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I know, i've necro'd GK and GG a good few times for the crack of it. Krondon final boss is much like Iarnvidur tbh, good fun though.

They made the guards at Xanxicar harder or summit >< much harder than they were back on Gaheris.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I voted for Krondon to because thats the one in the list I have least knoweledge of :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Summoner's Hall, sounds vaguely familiar, think I remember it being deep down in Marfach/Dodens/HoC in OF?

CorNokZ

DAoC PvE back in the day (SI/Classic/DF times) was actually fucking fun tbh, even ToA first time around was great.

Doing MLs for the first time, new tactics, new mobs, new EVERYTHING, was amazing, but doing it for the second, third, fourth ... nth time totally ruined everything!

CorNokZ

it is indeed. Would be fun gathering a few full groups, zerg down the chinese groups and do all the poc bosses before moving on down into Summoner's Hall :)

CorNokZ

Seems like the winner is Summoner's Hall.. I'm thinking next thursday evening? How do ya'll feel about that?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Doing MLs for the first time, new tactics, new mobs, new EVERYTHING, was amazing, but doing it for the second, third, fourth ... nth time totally ruined everything!

that usually happens to altoholics :)

CorNokZ

Nah, I don't mind lower levels, but I won't be going back all the time to rezz a lvl37 rogstar necro etc

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
says on the recent patch notes, about Xanxicar getting new abilities or something like that. might have to check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom