albion near tower

zRRR

Banned
tbh, we killed a fg right behind them before Albion itself attacked us, making a few k rps, and they make what, 100 total?

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
But all their classes sucks and every mid/hib group is RR9+ and use voicecom and played togheter for at least 1 year. Thats the only reason they run like that.

zRRR

Banned
look at my group tho
3-4 cf ppl
all rr 4-7
no voice com

we enjoy running in a fg, the fights are fun when they rarely happen
now hibs are gonna zerg the shit out of albs and mids all night ;/

Night

Fledgling Freddie
not everyone plays this game for rps :p

the ppl in epic armor are prob roleplaying

Ingen Jegger

Fledgling Freddie
lol Salty this is the stuff you have been missing while playing your Shade...
you get used to it eventualy .....well maybe

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
If you look at that screenshot you will notice there is a dead player in the middle of the Alb zerg. Since your group had no casualties, it is most likely that those Albs had just finished a fight - perhaps you were thinking of adding?

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM[/u]GOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM[/i]GOMGOMGOGGGMMMMOOOOOOOGGOGOGOGOGKGMMGMMGOGOGMGMGMGOGOGOGMGMGMGMGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGMGMGMGMGMMMOMOMOMOMOGMGOMG[/u]OMGOGMOGMOGMGOMGOGMOGMOGMGOGMOGMOGMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<takes a breath>
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM[/u]GOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM[/i]GOMGOMGOGGGMMMMOOOOOOOGGOGOGOGOGKGMMGMMGOGOGMGMGMGOGOGOGMGMGMGMGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGMGMGMGMGMMMOMOMOMOMOGMGOMG[/u]OMGOGMOGMOGMGOMGOGMOGMOGMGOGMOGMOGMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait, pic just loaded - why didn't sombody tell me this was another zerg whine? :(

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
If you look at that screenshot you will notice there is a dead player in the middle of the Alb zerg. Since your group had no casualties, it is most likely that those Albs had just finished a fight - perhaps you were thinking of adding?
Yes adding on a zerg, such a sensible thing to do, fuckwit.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Xanthian said:
You're so cute when you're angry, Xanthian. :D (Which is, errr, always? ;))

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Xanthian said:

Well thats what they did..... i was there with my arms and yes we had just finished killing a group of Hibs and a group of Mids....no one forced them to stay they started attacking albs instead of turn around....

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Aybabtu said:
Well thats what they did..... i was there with my arms and yes we had just finished killing a group of Hibs and a group of Mids....no one forced them to stay they started attacking albs instead of turn around....

weren't u saying in another thrad how u never zerg yesterday? :)

zRRR

Banned
Loxleyhood said:
yes Tom, your ok on msn etc, why be a fucktard on here?
we had just finished a fight, we killed a fg albs on the corner coming from amg emain, those albs just zerged a fg hibs iirc

zRRR

Banned
Aybabtu said:
we saw them and went towards, them when they poped i stoped and got mezzed
youll notice me saying speed on in group chat

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Xanthian said:
Not everybody is sensible, asshat.

You should base your posts on some kind of evidence, like I did, rather than your typical rubbish.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I wonder...why bother always posting the zerg thing again and again? That's like posting every day that the sun goes up and you don't like it, hey...you can't change it. Maybe we hate zergs, but then we keep it to /g or maybe /gu, but creating another "hey you zerg" post is so useless, 30% of the posts here have that title included.

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
weren't u saying in another thrad how u never zerg yesterday? :)

Well..... yes i did, with my infil that picture is from the day after and actually you can see my liddul arms in front row :D

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:

lol loxley :)

adding on to a 1-soloer vs 5fg fight! omg you bastards! :)

edit: gave up in emain when we got run over by about 5fg+ at mmg. happens everyday; nightshift is far more ballanced :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom