(Albion) Master level 1-5 friday 15th and 6-10 Saturday 16th October 2010!! info here

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Yes I will be doing a master level 1-5 on Friday 15th and 6-10 on Saturday 16th october 2010!!
If you not been on my raids before please check out this web site for information about Master level 1-10 so u know what to expect in the raid. Celestius
---------------------------------
Times zones
22:00PM EURO TIME (EU)
21:00PM UK TIME (EU)
16:00PM EASTEN STAT TIME (US)
15:00PM CENTRAL STAT TIME(US)
13:00PM STAT PACIFIC TIME(US)
----------------------------------
MUST GO TO THE ARBITER BEFORE THE MASTER LEVEL RAID!!!!

BG WILL BE ON SOLICARMS-YWAIN1
please make sure you get into bg 10 - 15 mins before the raid kicks off!!

Saturday 15th
MEET AT VOLCANUS - TYPHON'S REACH
Master level 1
1.6 / 1.7 / 1.9 / 1.8 / 1.3 / 1.10

Master level 2
2.3 / 2.1 / 2.2 / 2.4 / 2.6 / 2.9 / 2.7 / 2.10

2.5 and 2.8 are grp steps

Master level 3
3.7 / 3.6 / 3.8 / 3.9 / 3.1 / 3.2 / 3.3 / 3.4 / 3.5 / 3.10

Master level 4
4.7 / 4.2 / 4.6 / 4.5 / 4.4 / 4.8 / 4.9 / 4.10

Master level 5

Rest are grp steps

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday 16th

MEET AT VOLCANUS TYPHON'S REACH!!
Master level 6
6.4 / 6.2 / 6.6 / 6.3 / 6.7 / 6.8 / 6.10 / 6.9

Master level 7
7.6 / 7.7 / 7.8 / 7.9 / 7.10

Master level 8
8.1 / 8.6 / 8.3 / 8.2 / 8.8 / 8.5 / 8.10

Master level 9
9.1 / 9.5 / 9.6 / 9.3 / 9.2 / 9.4 / 9.8 / 9.9 / 9.10

Master level 10
1 - Sagittarius
2 - Scorpius
3 - Centaurus
4 - Leo
5 - Draco (Credit)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What to bring
1) water pots
2) Desmona tokens for 1.9
3) Control crystal for 9.4

BG Rules
1) NO AFKING
2) LISTEN TO BG LEADER
3) NO DRAMA AT ALL IN THE BG
4) IF U ASK FOR CREDIT PLEASE SEND TELL TO SOLICARMS AND SAY WHAT NUMBER IT WAS BUT MAKE SURE YOU CHECK /MASTER BEFORE ASKING FOR CREDIT AND ALSO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ASK ME FOR CREDIT BEFORE THE 10MINS IS UP ON THE ENCOUNTER WE JUST DID!!
5) WE WILL NOT BE DOING GRP STEPS!!

We will be running on speed, Please make sure each grp has a mini and croc!!!

Ty Solicfire

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Remeber Master level 1-5 tmorrow guys!!!!

Be at Volcanus - typhon's sharp. I will not be waiting!!!

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON TIME OR WE WILL NOT BE WAITING FOR U!!!

BG WILL BE OPEN 20 MINS BEFORE ON SOLICARMS-YWAIN1

So This should give u enough time to get water pots, start a grp if u not got a grp, Talk to the arbiter etc.

If your not on time we simply leave without u..

We need a quite a few Mini's on this raid. So if u got one with croc ring. Please bring them to the raid.

TIMES
22:00PM CET / 21:0OPM GMT / 16:00PM EST / 15:00PM CST / 13:00PM PST

Thanks

Solicfire

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Why are you going on an ML raid when you can just buy it these-days? I aren't being belligerent I'm genuinely curious. For the loot?

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
with the 14 day free play and wanting to get chars RvR ready, I just bought ml4-9 for my sorc for 10p. The thought of waiting around on things like ml7 and ml9 sent a shiver down my spine even though Solic's raids are usually very well run.

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
ye sry guys it was cancled tonight. I was hoping 1 of my guildies would pass the word but must of not got the message. Anyway ye sry was kinda busy tnoight and didn't get a chance to spamm round it was cancled so i do apologise for that. Next week I maybe holding a AC dragon, levi and Kraken raid. So please check up on either this board or VNboards

THanks Solicfire

alanlee222

Fledgling Freddie
How do you buy master levels? I just started again and I got the 5 free MLs. How are you buying the rest?

alanlee222

Fledgling Freddie
ah figured out. buy glass, buy ml credits.

where do you buy glass from? just in chat channel?

alanlee222

Fledgling Freddie
So I bought ML credit from the Order of Mysteries, gave to Demphyon (sp?), and talked to arbiter but my ML didn't go up and no ability?

Also what else should I be looking at taking care of other than MLs now? I have a generally crappy template, no buffbot and no guild ;) I just came back from a classic server years ago. Like whats the best way to farm gold nowadays?

Do I need to worry about CLs?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
So I bought ML credit from the Order of Mysteries, gave to Demphyon (sp?), and talked to arbiter but my ML didn't go up and no ability?

Also what else should I be looking at taking care of other than MLs now? I have a generally crappy template, no buffbot and no guild ;) I just came back from a classic server years ago. Like whats the best way to farm gold nowadays?

Do I need to worry about CLs?

You need to fill you mlxp to 100% for each ML best place I found for mlxp is the yellow con tornados you find at ML4.5 in Land of Atum.You also gain CLxp killing these as well.

You can also buy MLXP from same merchant you got the ML's from each scroll give around 10% mlxp.

Not knowing what character you playing but you find that most temps are easy to get especially on alb as you have undivided-ywain9 doing ML10 on a daily basis.For Dragon items just farm scales from Avalon City.

Soulja

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
You can buy MLs with either BP or glass, or your mates can help you and use their BPs to get your stuff too since the ML Credit scrolls (and arti scrolls) are tradeable.

alanlee222

Fledgling Freddie
Hey that is great thanks very much for your replies. I got it figure out and am ML10 now!

I have two other questions:

1. When trying to buy an artifact, I get the encounter credit and the three scrolls, but when I try to give the scroll to the scholar (in the right zone) he doesn't want it. Do I have to go through the encounter to get the artifact item itself to hand over to the scholar?

2. Can you suggest a guild?

Thanks again for your replies.

Sorry to hijack this thread but when I try to make a new post it says I'm not allowed?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Hey that is great thanks very much for your replies. I got it figure out and am ML10 now!

I have two other questions:

1. When trying to buy an artifact, I get the encounter credit and the three scrolls, but when I try to give the scroll to the scholar (in the right zone) he doesn't want it. Do I have to go through the encounter to get the artifact item itself to hand over to the scholar?

2. Can you suggest a guild?

Thanks again for your replies.

Sorry to hijack this thread but when I try to make a new post it says I'm not allowed?

You buy encounter once encounter bought hand it back to npc u bought it from,you then completed encounter then hand scrolls to relevant npc and you get arti.

As for Guild ask Solic he asking for recruits does lot Pve and good help for Albies

Soulja

alanlee222

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks very much! I will check it out.

Found the scholar btw. I was trying to use the scholars in the zones instead of ruins ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom