Albion Lotto?

H

halgaard

I came across this idea today, and would love to set it up myself if I had the time.
( not sure if it have been done before )

I would think I could be alot of fun making a big lotto with an entrance price of 100g.
each contestent(sp?) will be given a number starting from 1-?
at the day at the lotto, everyone gather up at the selected spot, and the person responsable for the lotto will do a /random x (x = number of people in the lotto)
the lucky winner takes all the entrance money ofc :)

oppinions please :)

D

DroP DeaD

Lots of people in 1 place with lots of money on offer...

Getting everyone to that 1 place just to stand there for 5min to see who wins all their money (whats the roll eyes smilie? :p)

A

Annouk

how would each person prove they had that number?
cue fights over who the 'real' winner is...

G

Galiryn

peeps gather at a spot, all pay the "leader" 100g ( or whatever ), then do /random 100

the one with the highest amount gets the cash

A

Annouk

Originally posted by Galiryn
peeps gather at a spot, all pay the "leader" 100g ( or whatever ), then do /random 100

the one with the highest amount gets the cash

sounds like a better idea, as long as u get someone honest to hold the money :)

P

pinball

*cough*
errrr u came up with idea?
werent we just talking about that 5min ago in diogel? ;)

S

sugah

his 1st idea was the best. He'd have to write down who got each number etc then would do the /random number infront of say 10 -20 ppl to prove that the roll was fair. The result then posted to the forum and the winner collects.

N

Naewae

This was an exact idea mooted for a PK birthday bash except a percentage of the proceeds would go towards the guild house.

After all - raffles and lottery's are run for profit!

Give each person a consecutive number as they register, organiser writes them down (as a check for invalid claims) then get someone else to do the /random.

Quite how many people have got 100g to lose though is another thing :)

B

Bellona

WTF!!! dont steal my idea!

just because i gambled once more in diogel, and u go steal it!! :D

baaah nm... im gonna make one for rich people, whwere u have ti show 10p to enter :D

C

Coim-

I can see it now. All these people giving one guy all this money. Then he LD's. :rolleyes:

B

Bleri McThrust

LOL

Why not have a merchant that sells lottery tickets :p

H

hercules-df

lots of albs standing near each other for more than 5 mins? can never be done :)

S

Spyf

Originally posted by hercules-df
lots of albs standing near each other for more than 5 mins? can never be done :)

Happens all the time in emain <look at the ZZZZZZ's on top of their heads> :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom