Albion Keeps

I

ian_heaps

Why is it when I go to Castle Sauvage and ask if there is any Keep retake going on, or does anyone wanna join me and start one, I get no answer.

I was standing there in Forest Sauvage on there are a few peeps from a big guild, and I asked if there was any keep reatke going on and again no answer! Not even a simple yes or no.

B

Bejeezus

Well, we did have 2fgs ready to take a quick look at Renaris when the server went down... after it came back up we lost a few, were yelling if anyone wanted to lend a hand and 2 or 3 folks joined us.

Guess the walking distance there is too much for most, though.
Eventually just went to try and got totally wiped out by the guards... go albs! :(

K

kirennia

Because atm the only reason for them is DF. The 100 Albgs that randomly go to DF straight after we take keeps, surely thats enough to take them? But no, they wait for the RvRers to go hit doors for 3 hours.

Yes I do do them but not very often anymore :p

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by ian_heaps
Why is it when I go to Castle Sauvage and ask if there is any Keep retake going on, or does anyone wanna join me and start one, I get no answer.

What guild/alliance are you in?

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Albs should not have DF as long as we do not have relics back yet.
Retarded Albs that go to DF instead of fight those lame Mids.
Good thing yesterday there were only 20 or so lvl 50's in DF at primetime, when we were ganking Mids.
That is the way it should be (well, those 20 lvl 50's should have joined in, but still).
Regards, Glottis

E

edrillian

like i would really take keeps so necros could camp df :p if we had relics it would b another matter :)

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Albs should not have DF as long as we do not have relics back yet.
Retarded Albs that go to DF instead of fight those lame Mids.
Good thing yesterday there were only 20 or so lvl 50's in DF at primetime, when we were ganking Mids.
That is the way it should be (well, those 20 lvl 50's should have joined in, but still).
Regards, Glottis

If they want to go to DF its entirely up to them. Bitching at people calling them retarded because they happen to go there instead of Odin's is pathetic. (And before you ask, the little time I have been on recently I have spent in Odins).

Users who are viewing this thread