Albion Keep Retakes

C

-Calvin-

Well Albion seems to be in a sad state in our own backyard.

Lastnight with 4 keeps taken a /who emain showed 126 non anon albs. and very little interest in retaking our keeps

Come on guys it only take 3 - 4 groups to quickly retake those keeps. Show some more team spirit, the rps are not going anywhere.

To my shame and yours I saw more low 30s out there lastnight than 40s retaking keeps

Calvin

[edit : well done to all those who did go]

W

-Wedge-

Well, The Brethren took Nottmoor yesterday (with help of The Gathering and Blade & Quil, hope I spelled it right ;) thanks guys)...

We moved to a next keep (without rams) and found that the next keep had upgraded doors... So, we, uh, kinda, uh, failed on that one ;)

(didnt die, but after 15-30 mins on the doors, and only getting 10% of it down, we figured it was time to do something else, and it was getting too late for another keep)

It was fun, not 'our keeps' (eg our fronteir) but we try to do our best in the keep taking business... But in defense of all that do not want to go, I can understand, because its just too boring...

(but, keep defense is just seriously nice rp's :clap: )

T

Troryn

it's

Blade&Quill

gotta ask gm why there´s no space, although he´s german, that might explain it ;p

E

elryrith

I am in total agreement

About 20 of us went and retook 2 of our keeps last night when mid had 4

All the other high levels seemed to be off in emain when our own backdoor was wide open.

with 4 keeps down how long would it of taken the mids to claim the other 3 and go for a relic grab

sad state of affairs

Gratz to all the true ALBS that stayed to take care of buisness at home rather than porting off to emain

C

Chenuba

Clean our room up-

Before we go out to play, IMO.
I'm getting a little sad/annoyed when I see so many peeps in Emain for RPfarming and our own frontiers totally dominated by enemy FGs and claimed keeps.
What's so special about RPs from Emain compared to RPs from Albion frontiers ?
If people left Emain and began to retake keeps the Mids and Hibs would be coming shortly after.
It's mostly the same 10-15 peeps participating in these retakes of our own keeps while majority og higher lvl albs are running around in Emain.
Plz take a little more responsibilty about defending your realm and relics (retaking keeps is making it harder to get to relics= better guarddefence=Less chance of doors getting knocked down, draining doorfund for cash).
It seems a little ridicolous to be in the realm with most people and even then it's hard to gather 2 FGs of reasonable strength to take back our keeps in primetime. :(

O

old.FIN

Keepio

Well im always rdy to take keeps, did that 24/7 5 days, didnt care what time, and yes, No RP's and No XP, for 1 week, so what=)

And there is couple important keep that has to take before go sleep

1. Beno....we dont have that 1 , but we have the rest, well enemy wokes up at morning...go buys some rams, take keep, u woke up and come to play, u c we hold 2-3 keep only, and u just took 4 keep yesterday, but went sleep when only 1 left, and it was Beno....or u r rdy to take beno, but cant solo Lord...also nasty

2. Renaris ( this was specially before last 2 patches, and weekends) Mids Renaris hold , well i think they logged there, with rams, and they have planned that lets woke up early ( 8-9 am CET) and if keep still mids, they went knocking doors with rams, and also if it wasnt , 8 guys were near to take it back, and rest logged, takes time about 20 mins, and the rest r waiting with alts, to c the msg "Renaris is mids" , then log mains and 10 mins knock knock...Well that would i do =)

And u can take keep with only 8 peeps, it aint prob, and no u dont need ram, just time, and yes the guards r sissys, if taken right...have used so many variations on keep taking and so many different peeps , and u take keep with attidude also, even my lvl 6 mincer has been on 4 keep takes ( never died ), and got even solo RP's =) i would wanna c that Elf face when he met me, lol =) ty for 1 point =) 1 L 1 =) YAY

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom