Albion is Wank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repent Reloaded

Fledgling Freddie
K, I needed to get back to Si and instead of just porting I went to emain to see how long my shaman would last.

I got all the way to the albion gate then i bumped into a mid group which was fighting an alb zerg, I ran into the middle of the fray and spammed /vic for 65 seconds ........ a Lv.50 shaman standing in the middle of a zerg and nout happens, I just see all these little smacktard albs spammin' slash moves on tanks.

They killed me in the end like but jesus christ, if it was the other way around I wouldnt of lasted a second in a hib/mid zerg, u guys r teh suk!

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Repent Reloaded said:
K, I needed to get back to Si and instead of just porting I went to emain to see how long my shaman would last.

I got all the way to the albion gate then i bumped into a mid group which was fighting an alb zerg, I ran into the middle of the fray and spammed /vic for 65 seconds ........ a Lv.50 shaman standing in the middle of a zerg and nout happens, I just see all these little smacktard albs spammin' slash moves on tanks.

They killed me in the end like but jesus christ, if it was the other way around I wouldnt of lasted a second in a hib/mid zerg, u guys r teh suk!

it's don't kill a whiner week in Alb atm ...
seems that no matter how nice you are some people/retards still whine :m00:

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
lol, nice work albs :D
And whats a "whiner week" ?

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
everybody goes to emain with their whiners out :D

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Repent Reloaded said:

Odd, I heard on /cg Leave that shamen wanker alone, he's trying to suicide.

Musta been some rp whore that kill you.

Eraser

Loyal Freddie
i already missed repent here on forum tbh. good to see didnt leave for good. the more stupid the more entertaining :wub:

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Why kill someone spamming emotes and not the ones killing people?

PS: Haven't done RvR for some days so don't listen to me :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
What's that sound? ooh it's a lock clicking.

Troll+spam! lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom