Albion has a new spy ...

A

Arthwyr

or so I have been told.
Last night while playing my alt in caledonia the following message came through alliance chat.

"Albion has a spy, his name is Gawain Lifebane"

The guy postig it was a lvl 46 tank, cant remember his name correctly, (started with ard for sure) should think twice before posting accusations on the alliance channel. And if he reads this I sure as well would like to read his motivation for putting in on there in the first place.

L

-Light-

Wait a minute I am confused??!

Are u saying he is spying on Albion and relaying information to or enemies??! Or someone is claiming he is?

Just want it written in black and white

C

c0ngo

I've grpd with that Gwain guy with my alt, he's an Inf and I thought he was very dodgy.

He was asking some very strange questions.

He's in Exiled I think Arthwyr maybe you should sort him out.

BTW do it quick cause he's hacked ur sig ;)

A

Arthwyr

Light ....

Arthwyr LvL 50 Paladin <--- Arthwyr Pendragon
Gawain LvL XX Infiltrator <---- Gawain lifebane
GM <Exiled> Albion Excalibur

The Git comes on Alliance channel and accuses me of being a spy, And i would like to see ard... (lvl 46 tank) whatevers explenation.

D

Danya

It's true Light! That Gawain fellow spies for midgard AND hibernia! They pay him with pie! I even heard Eblessair stole Aeiedel's pie to pay off Gawain!

L

-Light-

OMFG terrible simply terrible!

How did I not see this joke coming a mile off DOH DOH DOH DOH!

D

Danya

Originally posted by -Light-
OMFG terrible simply terrible!

How did I not see this joke coming a mile off DOH DOH DOH DOH!

It was stealthed :p

D

Draylor

Heh, he certainly gave many of those watching the alliance channel at the time a laugh :)

O

old.FIN

Sniff Sniff

I was also there with my Pet , and i got fewer accution than Art/Gaw sniff sniff, and i got even Fork rdy for the pie

O

old.Spanjab

Seen Gawain leeching and then moaning a huge amount in Keltoi a while ago, don't make him a spy tho.

No point imo trying to root out spies, why not consider them a part of the game? If we don't then all this will do is become some kind of witch hunt, it's a game ffs not a fascist state.

T

Troryn

Originally posted by old.Spanjab
Seen Gawain leeching and then moaning a huge amount in Keltoi a while ago, don't make him a spy tho.

ehm I think you kinda need to take a closer look at Arthwyrs sig ;)

although being Arthwyr doesnt mean that he cannot moan, I however doubt that he would leech on purpose

C

Cerverloc

Gawain?? Hmm never had problems with him. Arthwyr on the other hand. He is one big leecher and spy etc.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom