Albion Guilds

O

old.Sepiritz

I like to do some latenight surfing now and then after a night of exping or RvR'ing.. And in my state I figured it would be cool to take a look at some guild homepages.. So, where are everyones HPs? RB dont have one yet, as Im the one making it, but how about the rest?

Post your HP under this thread, please. :)

Oh, go on.

A

Addlcove

Guardians of Light

says it all, oh btw notice the pic on front page, it's from beta

and in the middle of all those GoL cloaks is my merc Octanion (beta char) with his brown cyrgs cloak, I had quite a laugh the first time I saw, (since I wasn't part of GoL in beta, not with that char anyways) :)

B

Bleri McThrust

Website link is in the signature.

Only just up and running lots more to come.

D

Danya

Originally posted by fingoniel
Tis in me sig.

:m00:

I actually saw a humberton guard member for the first time at Camelot's east gate, they do exist! :D

O

old.Ukkeli

Work in progress, but here is the guildpage for RautaKäsi, a finnish guild on the Excalibur server.

O

old.Thorwyn

Blade and Quill

wow!
This must be the forum with the most complicaed registration process possible. But it works! :)

Thorwyn

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Dannyn

I actually saw a humberton guard member for the first time at Camelot's east gate, they do exist! :D

Tis true... we have at least 6 active members now...
(recruiting anyone sensible who want's a friendly small guild to join...)

And we have an emblem!
www.roguishness.com/daoc/img/emblem.jpg

(from 6 active members - the highest level 32 I think that's not a bad achievement :)

O

old.Annihil8or

Shadowlords Society :)

Lance.jpg

V

Vortigern Wolf

Dead Dragons Society

We are a roleplay guild and have some good fun.

Monday nights is a special guild night where players are encouraged to bring along alts or characters that are the same level. The guild then groups all together 2/3 groups and Roleplays and adventures togther. Its a good laugh.

http://www.dead-dragons-society.co.uk/

Interested in joining, enter your details and normal play times into the new members area in the forum and we will get in contact with you.

Vortigern Wolf

V

Vortigern Wolf

Dead Dragons Society

We are a roleplay guild and have some good fun.

Monday nights is a special guild night where players are encouraged to bring along alts or characters that are the same level. The guild then groups all together 2/3 groups and Roleplays and adventures togther. Its a good laugh.

http://www.rleweb.co.uk/dragons

Interested in joining, enter your details and normal play times into the new members area in the forum and we will get in contact with you.

Vortigern Wolf

O

old.Darkan

I love playing early levels. I've just started up another alt character, a friar this time.

The Black Watch is my guild. We are just a few folk that all play at the same time, each night. We are not actively looking for members, but if we game with you, and you fancy it you can join us.

I don't have a webpage up yet, but I do have some forums (www.thebow.co.uk)

If you sign up there, you'll need to send me (Will, the administrator) and ask for the DaoC forum activation of your account.

Thanks guys!

O

old.buttnaked

Phoenix Guard

http://www.guildportal.com/guildHome.asp?GuildID=1296

At Phoenix Guard we are currently:

beefing up guild policy,
re-organising Talons,
doing our Weekly Meetings,
giving away freebies to lowbies,
participating with up-to-date RvR activities,
looking for decent Players to join.
looking for in game alliances.

Drop us a line in our forum if you are interested to talk to us.

Regards

Oriane BlazeSinger (lvl40 Minstrel)
Aoe Hoe (lvl 22 Ice Wizz)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom