Albion Guilds

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all,
am currently trying to run regular RvR in multiple zones at the moment but due to large numbers of enemies concentrated and the general lack of albs in RVR we are as guild finding it increasingly impossible to compete. Im not whining about enemys adding or roaming in large numbers just to make that clear.

So i am wondering if there are any other Guilds interested in running with us at all on a regular basis. We cant take RR8 groups alone or large numbers. We can hold our own but i think it be fun if we got some longer large scale fights and get some albs back into RvR rather than just our full group facing 2-3 fg of enemies everytime we encounter a mile gate.

Im not interested whether your the best RvR guild or whatever just if your interested in puttinga full group together to run with us. I personally dont care if this gets any lack of respect or flames as im playing for fun and adapting to the changes on the server.

So if your interested let me know.

Scun.

mirieth!

Banned
i have no plan to run more than 1fg, but if you ever need an extra 1 2 or 3 for your groups, give anyone from my guild a call. any or all of the 3 of us! :eek:

yes, we're working on that :>

Usura

Fledgling Freddie
you should talk to our GM ginius. he was trying to organize something like this too. :)

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be out and about more in a couple of weeks after holiday and stuff. Got some silliness I've been cooking up for a while I want to attempt as well.

I'm up for chugging around (as cabby, not pally), you'll find that many in UP are as well but I still adhere to the 'little bit of everything' approach which means I still enjoy DAoC even after having played for such a long time :)

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
DLK has been talking about getting a regular group together. We're not allergic to zerging together with others, keeptake addicts that we are. Nothing set though, so far.

Shorty

Fledgling Freddie
Can't speak for the entire guild, but i'm sure Immortals wouldn't mind if u give us a cal :)

Ginius

Fledgling Freddie
Adryana is right here.
Last week I tried to get up 2 decent groups (Sorc, Mincer, 2 Clerics, 4 damage dealing Chars) in the ally (GoP that is). Was not running that good (1 Cleric, 1 Sorc, no Mincer...). But will try this again, cause my guild allone is not able to bring up a group. Would be realy good to speak about it, cause some ppl are realy interested in rvr but could not spent hours to get group just to get zerged or ganked. So give me a call and I will see what we can organize :cheers: .

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
It's not about "zerging" anymore. The situation in emain is silly when 3 of midgard's highest RR guilds work together to kill 1fg albs. And you port to Odin to find 2fg hibs camping the amg with animists.

No point in 1fg rvr then, unless you like dying in silly ways.
A short joining of groups to clear the path, then seperate again is perfectly reasonable, imo.

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like a good idea to me! LOE numbers have increased nicely over the last couple of weeks and we are ready to return to some decent RVR. PM myself or Biggles and we will pull a Group or two together, to join u. :cheers:

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
Im not asking people to zerg another realm to oblivion cause thats no fun for anyone. But simple fact of the matter is at the moment there are very few albs in RvR compared to the mids and sometimes hibs. With all the natural covergence points such as the milegates this means you get some natural zerging by any realm. If these groups that converge happen to be RR8+ you are really screwed. Even if you meet a FG chances are pretty high another group comes with all the other enemies in the areas.

If your not a high Realm rank RvR guild then you cant compete with this as a full group simply as that. Only two options then are to try another zone which in the case of odins can be the same or HW which is dead. Or you can adapt. If you run as more than 1 fg through the bottle-necks you have a better chance of not dying in 5 seconds and having some longer lasting and therefore more interesting fights.

Anything that makes it closer will make it more fun and thats mainly what im interested in, make it a fairer playing field.

Frairtuk

Fledgling Freddie
need a hand?

If ya ever crave a friar just hurl insults at Blackspawn and some one will answer.

Tuk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom