Albion greed at its best

bigbirdster

Fledgling Freddie
LMFAO, location cloudsong spawn, some of angels of retribution, caballeros del grial, keepers of light and SS members present.

i joined into the SS BG waiting to kill erami, as we were waiting on oter ppl to arrive, other members of the guilds abouve started to show up, some one had pulled erami b4 everyone was ready and started to wipe out some ppl, once all aggro had been lost and was walking back to his site,

Gamias comes rolling in yelling CofC he pulls and gets wiped, by this time we regrouping and getting ready other ppl roll in to take aggro, we finally kill it after a mix up of whos got bg, and it was killed by pet, the cloak drop no credit for anyone,

the moral of this story is if we all work together and not be mardy or greedy we all could of have gotten credit which is what i just needed we all would of walked away a winner, but as the title says greed at its best!!!!

and then we fianally put our difference to rest after cloudsong fuck up and we killed danos and got GoV credit

if only we could of all worked together we could of all gotten cloudsong credit to and tonight would of have been a bonus for all

Ebra

Fledgling Freddie
bigbirdster said:
the moral of this story is if we all work together and not be mardy or greedy we all could of have gotten credit which is what i just needed we all would of walked away a winner, but as the title says greed at its best!!!!

Mmmm guess we all have seen similar things.
Greed is no1 these days.
Sad thing is that if you look at some some CM you ask yourself who is not greedy.
For me there is 1 rule Need before Greed

Sarcon

Fledgling Freddie
first off... Sad things...

Second... Whine?

Third... you got wiped twice? did him with just my pala using a crush wep, without any styles, and some clerics for heals :p

bigbirdster

Fledgling Freddie
u sad, lonely, have to solo it when we weve alot ppl and could benefit all not just myself and what would u do with it m8 sell it for a guess?

Geruto

Fledgling Freddie
For your interest, the information I currently have, our guild members were merely passing the encounter and saw SS camping it and left.

They went on to do the Cyclops Shield encounter (which a guildy needed) and left CS for what it was.

I wasnt there on the spot at the time, but I could never , ever imagine someone pulling it while you were doin it.

Greets,

Shirah.

KotL officer.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Another week, another artifact whine thread. So predictable :clap:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
TinyPop said:
so albion :clap:

at least we don't have raid leaders claiming an item on every raid ;) even ml10 raids where the loot is the reason for most people going and where the raid leader doesn't even give a penny to the portal finder (instead taking another drop from the raid to give to them)

TinyPop

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
at least we don't have raid leaders claiming an item on every raid ;) even ml10 raids where the loot is the reason for most people going and where the raid leader doesn't even give a penny to the portal finder (instead taking another drop from the raid to give to them)

only rite a raid leader takes an item - after all the hassle he/she takes over arranging and running it...

the portal finder wants a medal costs 5-10s in cs :twak:

as for fotm jumper - was in mid for a fair time before nf ty and spent lengthy period on mid prydwen trying it out. only prob with mid prydwen is that its too quiet, so it makes sense to play where the numbers are...

Viedd

Fledgling Freddie
TinyPop said:
only rite a raid leader takes an item - after all the hassle he/she takes over arranging and running it...

watch out alb's the leaders of the relic raids are going to half inch the relic to give to a portal man

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
bigbirdster said:
u sad, lonely, have to solo it when we weve alot ppl and could benefit all not just myself and what would u do with it m8 sell it for a guess?
ye and type on fh you can do it with 2 ppl when your so useless?

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
I dislike how you label it "Albion" greed. It's "human" greed fyi - probably present in hib and mid in equal amounts.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Daws said:
I dislike how you label it "Albion" greed. It's "human" greed fyi - probably present in hib and mid in equal amounts.

lies! in hib we share because we belive everybody is equal and none shall be threated indifferent! peace and stuff

Uku

Fledgling Freddie

hehe aye , ya 100% spot on there , theres a thread every week on mid , alb and hib about some arti being 'stolen' or such like. whine threads are two a penny since mythic brought out (T)ake (O)thers (A)rtifacts.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Uku said:
hehe aye , ya 100% spot on there , theres a thread every week on mid , alb and hib about some arti being 'stolen' or such like. whine threads are two a penny since mythic brought out (T)ake (O)thers (A)rtifacts.

Been there since way back - dragon raids, legion raids, apoc raids, sidi raids etc etc...always been something that's kicked off ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
TinyPop said:

feh ml10 raids are a doddle to lead apparently (once you find the portal) :p

just point the zerg :)

I'm glad claiming an item isn't the norm in albion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom