Albion Exiles Alliance Forming

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Good luck in setting up a new alliance tho personally my feeling tho is creating more alliances is not good for Hib atm information won't be shared by different alliances with 1 Big alliance where all active guilds are in information is past out quickly for all to see.

Problem with having different alliances causes problems in past for information but if AE want to start another then I wish you good luck.

This post was about alliances not for personal grudges I always say if people got a problem make a /cg and try to resolve it if not then there is no need to try and bicker as everyone has they own opinion.

Hib is at down point atm please not let personal grudges turn this nice realm into a warzone.

Soulja

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
are you disagreeing with me then about the amount of rp's gained by bridge camping? whats your estimated percentage gained on bridge then?

I would estimate 50% / 50%, we have run soo many nights roaming with well over 100k rps a night. and yes we camp too, all people camp, solo stealthers that stroke their epeen camp bridges all day long, no different. But our main aspect of rvr isnt camping, its roaming. Like I say I really dont care what people think, we roam we camp, we kill we die, we have fun. If you have a problem with that then honestly it really isnt my problem, its yours.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
Good luck in setting up a new alliance tho personally my feeling tho is creating more alliances is not good for Hib atm information won't be shared by different alliances with 1 Big alliance where all active guilds are in information is past out quickly for all to see.

Problem with having different alliances causes problems in past for information but if AE want to start another then I wish you good luck.

This post was about alliances not for personal grudges I always say if people got a problem make a /cg and try to resolve it if not then there is no need to try and bicker as everyone has they own opinion.

Hib is at down point atm please not let personal grudges turn this nice realm into a warzone.

Soulja

Well as it stands, I can see us joining an already existing hib alliance, as I didnt realise there were currently active rvr guild alliances on the go, I will find out which ones are currently recruiting, if anyone knows please pm me.

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
Omfg @ this ... u bunch of pathetic little kids. Keep on whining and flaming eachother into oblivion cus of some ppl don't share the same way of how this game is "supposed" to be played.(Note that this is what's killing this bloody server , not all the adding and leeching and being 1337 or not! ) Everyone pays his own subs so they get to choose how to play .. really , grow up.

Punishment said:
Making a 2nd new alliance is pointless ...

Join the big one already made tbh ... the days of 2/3 alliances is gone as the hibernia playerbase is too small :(

Afaik , AE won't be even considering to join this alliance , nor will Desaevio accept them ... untill the day they decide to learn to live with the fact that they don't share the same ideas and basically ignore eachother 500%. Too bad really , as I'd love to see AE in this so far only active alliance.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Nothing wrong with a bit of bridge/tower farming from time to time, to brake the never ending streak of winning roaming wise :|

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Pio said:
To be fair if anyone wanted to join an as there are plenty out there already NA fianna dragun being the biggest and then Eclipse alliance which was always RvR but since all the rvr guilds have pretty much quit it's quiet. Imo no point starting ur own just join NFD or Eclipse
We'd consider any applications, but NFD mostly on avalon atm so doubt anyone would really want to join. That said, other guilds in the /as still active afaik.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom