albion event!! (59 pics included)

T

Tranquil-

Remove that annoying slideshow function every fookin 10 secs

A

arladon

Tobasco isnt on any of those pics ;(, How rude! ;)

R

ReaLX

i've changed the annoying slideshow timer btw...

F

Flimgoblin

nice shot of me standing idly by whilst an enraged geersha warrior chops people up :)

O

old.Second

Originally posted by Fingoniel
nice shot of me standing idly by whilst an enraged geersha warrior chops people up :)

Lazy git=)

H

Hit ^_^

and i missed it all :(
i waited months for something like this to happen.
saw some of them geisha warriors just outside adribards the other day. probebly old new's tho.

D

-Dreama-

Yeah, I missed it to. and sad thing is that I was online when it happened! Oooo, me is one pissed off girl! Last time I search high and low for hints about an event, waste of time and energy when you don't get the payoff at the end. This so better not be the last of this big event or those kids down at GOA are gonna get an earfull.

Q

quinthar

Is that it then Event over??

Been on every feckin night for 3 months then I come on late one evening and its feckin happened :(

Gutted

So did we do it in true Alb style and just *try* to kill anything that moved or did we understand (for a change) what it was all about???

D

Draylor

We went in to Tepoks, explored a little but separating the army we had (150+ people spread all over Tepoks Mine) resulted in most dying. Doing this we had found the various named mobs, which we assumed had to be killed.

So, release, regroup and true to our reputation as albs we zerged the dungeon in a way Im pretty sure it will never have seen before. The tight corridors of Tepoks packed solid with us all was an amusing sight as Im sure the pictures will prove.

Killing the named mobs really wasnt that tough - the problem was the insane respawn speed of the yellow/orange at 50 goblins/worms that were filling every room in the dungeon.

Alot of fun, but sadly (in my opinion) the sheer number of aggro mobs we had to get past meant killing everything in sight was the only viable approach. Im just glad to have been there to die many times on the initial attempt - far more interesting and enjoyable to try to find out whats going on.

R

ReaLX

Originally posted by -Dreama-
Yeah, I missed it to. and sad thing is that I was online when it happened! Oooo, me is one pissed off girl! Last time I search high and low for hints about an event, waste of time and energy when you don't get the payoff at the end. This so better not be the last of this big event or those kids down at GOA are gonna get an earfull.

I don't think the event is over, i think this was just to wake us up, and make sure we should be ready for the next step in the event. we should pay more attention to npc's and try to "solve" the event.

Wasn't there a rumour about a realm whide event where we had to kill some monster with all 3 realms participating???

O

old.Second

Originally posted by quinthar
Is that it then Event over??

Been on every feckin night for 3 months then I come on late one evening and its feckin happened :(

Gutted

So did we do it in true Alb style and just *try* to kill anything that moved or did we understand (for a change) what it was all about???

no its not over. All the strangers r still around and all those npc too. Avenger is still in Barrows and Prophet is still outside. This was just the beginning not the end=)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom