Albion catacombs question

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
If any of you are famaliar with hib catacombs we have an item called amanitas ring of underlings which effectively is a catacombs verison of Band of shadows. Does the albion version of catas have and rings/neckies etc.. that are similar in utility ? (i.e. 5 imbued resists )

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Ballard said:
If any of you are famaliar with hib catacombs we have an item called amanitas ring of underlings which effectively is a catacombs verison of Band of shadows. Does the albion version of catas have and rings/neckies etc.. that are similar in utility ? (i.e. 5 imbued resists )

"Demon blood" stuff has 5 resists

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Knolan said:
think its the midgard intance bossmob

Hmm can albs kill the midgard instance bossmob? :O
Its a pity its an instance drop :( the hib ring is just of a named mob in underground forest.

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Demon blood ring drops off Grokdal in the otherworld, not in the instanced dungeon there, just in the normal section. In the caves in bottom right of the map, but not the bottom rightmost one ;)

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Arkian said:
Demon blood ring drops off Grokdal in the otherworld, not in the instanced dungeon there, just in the normal section. In the caves in bottom right of the map, but not the bottom rightmost one ;)

well i was close tho :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom