Albion..Bah

P

parky

I've been reading this forum for a long time now, everybody is complaining about the state of the realm and other problems..
Next you get replies with how it should be and what should happen and all other VERRY good points...
Now some times later this realm diden't change sh*t, ppl just get more aggressive, selfish every day... :touch: :twak: ( I don't say every1 is like that)

I hope the PvP server will come soon so all those st00pid ppl go fight there and the nicer ppl stay left in excal ... cozz im getting really " :puke: " of it

D

Danya

Originally posted by parky
I hope the PvP server will come soon so all those st00pid ppl go fight there and the nicer ppl stay left in excal
excal/alb would be empty then. :p

D

[DK]hakke

tip: Just play with people you know all the time.

I have to say i like alb/excal alot, maybe cuz i "always" play with people i do know. People should stop whine on forums and actually do something in-game. Go fight mids or take keeps, help our realm instead of whining 24/7

O

old.Mousah

Hakke 50!!! w000t
GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATZ M8!!!

Mousah mOO

aka

Skullbasher TinCanCrusher

:)

F

Flimgoblin

I've met some cool people, had some really fun groups recently with my alts...

not everyone on excalibur is a moron ;)

just the morons tend to shine...

D

Danya

Originally posted by [DK]hakke
tip: Just play with people you know all the time.

I have to say i like alb/excal alot, maybe cuz i "always" play with people i do know. People should stop whine on forums and actually do something in-game. Go fight mids or take keeps, help our realm instead of whining 24/7
We whine here while at work, generally they don't look too favourably on people playing DaoC ;)

S

snailbomb

Originally posted by Dannyn

We whine here while at work, generally they don't look too favourably on people playing DaoC ;)

yeah - the miserable so and so's

F

Flimgoblin

what say we kill Hakke for being a git and able to play 24/7 :p

G

g0ldenbone

I think ALB/EXC is ok..

I think the bad attitudes are just expressed more forcefully by an outspoken minority.. Ive been playing since it went live and I've played with/spoken to many very nice people (90-95% of all people Ive played with).
The arseholes I have come across have been notable in their ability to stop interesting group chat and cause a bad atmosphere. I just call them out now and initiate kicking their asses out, then spread the word. I wouldnt want any of my pals to have to encounter such people by chance (when looking for a group).

The only thing that winds me up is the incessant bickering over loot.. In a sense its only human nature to want things, but when people are forced to join in just to avoid getting walked all over in the drop distribution theres a problem.

On that front I agree with several of the posters here in fact, just hunt with people you know and trust.. Its actually a pleasure to distribute loot in such and environment. Through networking in this way (let pals introduce you to their pals) the realm comes together in some kind of a community (or collection of communities).

So its not really all that bad. There are a few bad eggs causing a stir, and a few loud voices going on about it.. and hundreds and hundreds of happy friendly players getting on with enjoying the game...

Thats the way I see it anyway.

O

old.Second

U show em goldie=)

I think most of the flaming here is based on boredom hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom