Albion and roleplayers

Mactavish

Loyal Freddie
People of Albion I call on you now to rid our lands of the mid scum who are not welcome in our sacred land. I Mactavish will put myself forward to lead any roleplayers to victory over our foes which in this case is midgard.

I have done this appeal b4 a year as so ago and it worked to great success but this time I can call on excal albions to aid our efforts.

Honest am not mad, just want Albion to have a feeling for our own lands and protect it acoordinly. (irvr sooks for melee classes). Hence forth we as a proud Albion community will rid our lands of any enemy force and get back which is ours.

All out war will begin tomorrow Friday the 17th Feb in the year of our lord 2006.

Pm me to start it off and lets not let the evil which is midgard and all it's whorelocks down and rid our land of the evil scum.

On a side note, really strange to see one of your idols growing up to get a brit award for a lifetime achievment, step forward Mr Paul Weller:fluffle:

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
hm... you claiming here you will retake baerstead today? Not the smartest thing to do..

may have mistaken you tho.. :eek:

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
don't take berks back... i make more RPs in one night when we're got iRvR then i do in a whole month sometimes :(

unless you're going to take a keep + all towers in either hib or mid to make up for it.. :m00:

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
limpit said:
don't take berks back... i make more RPs in one night when we're got iRvR then i do in a whole month sometimes :(

unless you're going to take a keep + all towers in either hib or mid to make up for it.. :m00:
As much as i love the TBC and the guys in it i have to agree with Limpit on this one but do what you must and best of luck to ya :)

Martok

Part of the furniture
hurry up and take the damn keep back sooner my cabby can get back to fg rvr the fucking better all the gorups go to the HW bowl and farm rp's which is no fun :mad:

Soha

Fledgling Freddie
/me puts on wizzyhat and robe =)

vlad, yes u can undress me later :eek2:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Soha said:
/me puts on wizzyhat and robe =)

vlad, yes u can undress me later :eek2:

Awesome \o/

But will you be wearing the hooker boots? :D

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
good idea to take berk and pls all help!!!!!

to see it falling at 5am gmt time by a gfm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom