Alb zergs @ ywain

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So I was running with an alb zerg @ ywain and also on the same vent as the majority of them. We went down to Ailine (sp?) and starting beating on the tower out front of the main keep, while doing this that macro group sos'd inside (beth) as the door went down the bg leader rather carelessly told everyone to charge (this is charge through 5x rr11 pbaoers with moc3) so alot of the lemmings proceed to charge through them (and naturally die a horrible death) when everyone had wiped and what not the bg leader 3 of what can only be described as minions began to have a good old rant at the BG over vent (and it went something like this)

"Why didnt everyone charge! we had them interupted (moc3 hi there + 20 dead albs on the steps at lord room)"

"Albs never charge we killed most of them and no one else came up to help (the majority being either dead or downstairs dying to hibs that came from behind"

I just found it funny how they'd complain no one charged and thats why they lost, the reason they wiped is because they charged.

As you can see by the screenshots - the albs clearly almost had the hibs dead, not a single hib death apart from the 1 that died trying to get into the tower.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
haha no it was Solic's Bg, I was there on my scout. I said in BG chat as gate went down "more hibs inc" Solic then did the spamming of " CHARGE" and ran into the macro team whilst ppl below were getting hit by more hibs.

I saved the BG when they were meeting out front of bolg to, when they were buffing etc I saw mids and said "inc" etc and mids died before Warlock AoE'ed...But there would have been a big bomb to lay down, part of me wonder's how many wouldve died lol

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Server is going down the tube anyway, had to see Mids running 3 fgs on stick with 3x relics.

Fucktards is all i have to say.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Mids took the 2 Hib relics whilst the alb BG was at ailne ck the whole time took ages, and it was another epic fail. Alb's are really doing bad in RvR recently.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Mids took the 2 Hib relics whilst the alb BG was at ailne ck the whole time took ages, and it was another epic fail. Alb's are really doing bad in RvR recently.

Best part was hibs were defending that 1 alb relic clearly not realising if they lost their own relics the alb relic becomes worthless, they don't gain benefits from other relics unless they have their own.

So you could say hibs are almost as dumb as albs are, mids are a bunch of zerging fucks I must admit but they seem to be the only realm that actually has a clue at present.

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
I hate mids having the relics :|
Pleeeease coem take them back (apart from our own), so many relic hoppers are now on Mid its stupid :twak:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I hate mids having the relics :|
Pleeeease coem take them back (apart from our own), so many relic hoppers are now on Mid its stupid :twak:

Can't mid xrealmers stop us, we went to Arvakr yesterday and before we picked up the relic a random alb picked up the relic and jumped off the keep straight into mids and let them kill him... mids went straight to bled with the relic.

So aye, cross realming 13 year old americans stop us from doing owt.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Can't mid xrealmers stop us, we went to Arvakr yesterday and before we picked up the relic a random alb picked up the relic and jumped off the keep straight into mids and let them kill him... mids went straight to bled with the relic.

So aye, cross realming 13 year old americans stop us from doing owt.

If you wanna get back a relic need to do it as a strictly Alliance event imo, our Hib Alliance atm doesn't have interest nor numbers to make anything altho ^^

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Albs are retards on EVERY server. Its something to do with the psyche conditioning in pve.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Albs only died coz Saru wasn't there! and me ofc!! :)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
what is a "macro group?"

Macro group ?
Like xample beth(pretty sure he does aswell) runs 4 casters on 4 different computers like team wizzy using a program running in back ground to send information of the keystrokes over lan to the other pc making em do xactly the same as the char he controlling, He just controlling one char but what ever his main char does the 3 others will do same time,

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
what is a "macro group?"

Basically...one man was playing 4 PB AoE'ers, who SoS'ed into the tower. And stands on top of the stairs spamming pbaoe lol and ppl think they can run past him and survive :( He has 4 chanter's to.. oh yeah and they have purge3 / MoC3 ...

ON a side note I was thinking how to get past him/beat him and I think i came up with something. But cant say here as Sarumann could just tell beths when he plays his cocklock lol

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Albs are retards on EVERY server. Its something to do with the psyche conditioning in pve.

Havent seen much of a hib zerg yet tbh so can't say about em
But seems mid zerg has alot more effective players and doing what it takes kzar charges in a tower meanlingless to bethz group to get wtf slaughtered,

If zerg wanna slaughter beth or similar macro teams just do what that hawkeyie does. Beat the tower down and aoe the shite outta everything from range and macro groups wont be able to kill so many.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Waiting for moc to run out and assisting usually works.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Basically...one man was playing 4 PB AoE'ers, who SoS'ed into the tower. And stands on top of the stairs spamming pbaoe lol and ppl think they can run past him and survive :( He has 4 chanter's to.. oh yeah and they have purge3 / MoC3 ...

ON a side note I was thinking how to get past him/beat him and I think i came up with something. But cant say here as Sarumann could just tell beths when he plays his cocklock lol

Its easy to kill macro groups, static tempest the macro clump then aoe rape them while others interupt healers, sadly albs are to stupid and simply think "CHARGE!" works.

I'd say the albs learned the hard way but you know fine well they'll just go back and die the same way over and over, idiots never learn.

Now considering templating my hib toons out and rvr over there, albs simply shit.

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Its easy to kill macro groups, static tempest the macro clump then aoe rape them while others interupt healers, sadly albs are to stupid and simply think "CHARGE!" works.

I'd say the albs learned the hard way but you know fine well they'll just go back and die the same way over and over, idiots never learn.

Now considering templating my hib toons out and rvr over there, albs simply shit.

we loose some we win some thats life.. But when i said charged we had the macro grp down.. and they were out of place. What I was trying to do so we didn't get wiped was charge to top and get rid of macro grp so we would not get Ajed which we did. But if someone was brainy enough to SoS to top then we would of had that macro grp killed.. But no one did.. And I could of called it but somtimes leaders don't have to do all that crap.. When i said charged u should of used sos if u had it. I wanted everyone to roof so we could sort the hib zerg down the bottom but what would of happened if we sorted the hib zerg down the bottom? we would of died anyway and wiped.. so up was the only thing we could do. If u want to do it other way be my guest to lead a BG!
I can't talk in bg and say everything out the book what u should use.. it just take all night.. What I want to do is just get on with it, and have albs know what they suppose to do.. its not leaders job to tell them what to do.

Anyway we got them back in the end :D

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie

we fought em in open rvr, not that easy to deal with tbh. ALWAYS moccing on both support and the macro nuke team. we tried to root/mezz em and fall off during moc but had too many hunter adds to make an efficent retreat:(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
we loose some we win some thats life.. But when i said charged we had the macro grp down.. and they were out of place. What I was trying to do so we didn't get wiped was charge to top and get rid of macro grp so we would not get Ajed which we did. But if someone was brainy enough to SoS to top then we would of had that macro grp killed.. But no one did.. And I could of called it but somtimes leaders don't have to do all that crap.. When i said charged u should of used sos if u had it. I wanted everyone to roof so we could sort the hib zerg down the bottom but what would of happened if we sorted the hib zerg down the bottom? we would of died anyway and wiped.. so up was the only thing we could do. If u want to do it other way be my guest to lead a BG!
I can't talk in bg and say everything out the book what u should use.. it just take all night.. What I want to do is just get on with it, and have albs know what they suppose to do.. its not leaders job to tell them what to do.

Anyway we got them back in the end :D

True true, just stop making people run through macro groups and you'd do alot better :p should asign a friar to get ST3 or something when running NF zergs purely for destroying macro groups.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Saw Beths on a team of 4 wizzie's earlier, and yes even though he/she/it killed the mids at berk to stop tem taking it how much money does this person have to play atleast 12 accounts lol :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
we fought em in open rvr, not that easy to deal with tbh. ALWAYS moccing on both support and the macro nuke team. we tried to root/mezz em and fall off during moc but had too many hunter adds to make an efficent retreat:(

Static tempest :p pretty much the only active thing that insta screws up a macro group, zephyring one of the sms out of the cluster is nice aswell (zephyr one of the ones he has macro'd not the main one) more annoying for him to run it back into the box then.

Also heretic RR5 then raping his healers works good.

Quite a few ways overall more a case of having whats needed at the time

Everz

FH is my second home
Lmao albs are shite, dumped on by Beth hahaha fucking hell hahaha.

Yanks really do suck.

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Static tempest :p pretty much the only active thing that insta screws up a macro group, zephyring one of the sms out of the cluster is nice aswell (zephyr one of the ones he has macro'd not the main one) more annoying for him to run it back into the box then.

Also heretic RR5 then raping his healers works good.

Quite a few ways overall more a case of having whats needed at the time

Yah that group isn't impossible to kill in open field, it is a pbaoe group after all. Root support NS the SMs, and pick them off one by one at range. We lost due to surprise I think, I was like WHAT THE FUCK irl?? on inc :).. and ofc 6 hunters adding from bridge when we kited didn't help me vs QCed pbaoe sms with 2 power relics =<

Perfect inc on that group would be get mezz, they purge3, run in banelord tanks they moc3, run out Kite them for 15s, land roots on healers, NS the sms, and control their warrior and skald with warden and BM and then just ench + eld own the sms one by one. Not much he can do then, his whole tactic depends on getting close to slam with warrior + annoy with skald and then 4 pbaoe on the guy slamed.

Kinda funny that 2 people can run a whole grp though, takes some skill and know-how for sure :p

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

Its not hard at all to kill beth when im on lock with healers in group demo past beth then run up take out support easy enough ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom